PDA

View Full Version : Moyesey hands gormless Yes Man Phelan his P45

Dedworth
25th May 2013, 01:36
Not part of the Moyes brigade: Phelan and coach Steele AXED as new boss starts his Old Trafford revolution

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2330215/Mike-Phelan-Eric-Steele-sacked-Manchester-United.html#ixzz2UGBYrnKp

Stability, continuity, family club

les_taxi
25th May 2013, 02:00
No this is what we want as united fans - someone who is his own man, I'm happy for him not to be in the shadows and already he is kicking .... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
25th May 2013, 08:23
Kicking off? :Erm:

les_taxi
25th May 2013, 08:56
No Jamie, not kicking off, kicking backsides - He is his own man thats what we want :xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
25th May 2013, 09:29
No this is what we want as united fans-someone who is his own man, I'm happy for him not to be in the shadows and already he is kicking .... :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You wont be saying that when they lose a few. :icon_lol:

les_taxi
25th May 2013, 09:36
You wont be saying that when they lose a few. :icon_lol:

We can usually afford to lose a few, the quality is in the squad, believe me Andy I'm very confident :biggrin:
Anyway we got a year as champions - nice to see the familiar ribbons back on the premiership trophy in the MOTD studio :biggrin:

andy222
25th May 2013, 09:58
Going back to Fergies last game in charge the baggies (I wont say we) because I dont pay and watch them) gave man u a 3 goal start and they still couldnt win. :icon_lol:. The writing is on the wall.

les_taxi
26th May 2013, 23:56
As if it mattered to us, 20 years since you beat us - the same number of times we have won the league :laugher:

Dedworth
28th May 2013, 11:36
Another one shipped out :-

All change! Meulensteen latest member of Ferguson's Old Trafford coaching team to seek new challenge

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2331581/Rene-Meulensteen-seeks-Manchester-United-exit-departure-Sir-Alex-Ferguson.html#ixzz2UaAMs7rn

les_taxi
28th May 2013, 16:06
It's the best policy - Moyes doesn't want someone chirping away saying 'We always did it this way'. The club has moved on and like any successful venture (even mine) I'm starting a company with my men, not those from the past.