PDA

View Full Version : Sickening media

grahamw48
24th May 2013, 18:40
What sick scumbags run our news programmes ?

Bringing on the weeping family of a murdered soldier for PUBLIC TITILLATION.

I'm sorry, but that is all this is. :mad:

Showing over and over again the video of the murder scene....with a pathetic warning about not letting your kids watch...at every opportunity throughout the day.

This really :censored: me off ! :cwm23:

There is a huge difference between broadcasting news of 'national interest' and behaving like a bunch of damned vultures.

Dedworth
24th May 2013, 18:49
Sums up the back slapping, handwringing self servers who are the BBC

les_taxi
24th May 2013, 19:06
Watching news with the devastated family of the poor soldier hacked by the evil Islamic .......s,really sad and hard to hold back the tears myself.
what I would do to those .......s if I was allowed to

Dedworth
24th May 2013, 20:07
What is equally if not more sickening is the airtime the likes of C4 and the BBC give to extremist rabble rousers like Choudary.

Hopefully sensible advertisers will pull their business from Channel 4

Ako Si Jamie
24th May 2013, 20:10
Yup. I thought it was uncalled for when I heard the widow crying hysterically on the radio. The media don't have any respect for anyone's privacy.

grahamw48
24th May 2013, 20:24
You can be sure that the family didn't ASK for airtime.

The media in this country disgust me, especially when they give out this self-righteous PR guff about how great they are. :mad:

NOTHING seems to have changed despite the enormous amount of taxpayers' money spent on the Leveson Inquiry. :NoNo:

bigmarco
24th May 2013, 21:27
I wonder how much the Sun and the Mirror paid for their exclusive footage of the events as they were happening. You do sense that all the news organisations are trying to outdo each other to get the goriest clips of the events.
However I understand that Lee Rigby's family asked to speak about their Husband/Son/Brother and I'm quite happy to hear what they have to say about that brave young man. I hope that now they have said their bit they will be left to grieve in peace.
I was :censored:off to see Anjem Choudhary being interviewed on C4 yesterday as I don't believe he should be allowed to breathe our air let alone given TV airtime.:cwm23:

grahamw48
24th May 2013, 21:44
I wonder how much the Sun and the Mirror paid for their exclusive footage of the events as they were happening. You do sense that all the news organisations are trying to outdo each other to get the goriest clips of the events.
However I understand that Lee Rigby's family asked to speak about their Husband/Son/Brother and I'm quite happy to hear what they have to say about that brave young man. I hope that now they have said their bit they will be left to grieve in peace.
I was :censored:off to see Anjem Choudhary being interviewed on C4 yesterday as I don't believe he should be allowed to breathe our air let alone given TV airtime.:cwm23:

Sorry, but I honestly don't believe that.

Just the sort of thing a shocked and grieving family would do within hours of losing a loved one in such a barbaric way...contact the media and ask if they could be put in front of a barrage of cameras for all the world to see. :icon_rolleyes:

This was not a missing person case. :NoNo: