PDA

View Full Version : St Ledger - tips needed

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 06:30
Hey all, does anyone have any good tips (apart from dont bet on any horses!) for Friday 12th St Ledger at Doncater?
I will be going and i have no idea which horses are good or bad.
Maybe keith can answer this one - win2win sort of gives me a hint:Erm:

aromulus
8th September 2007, 07:09
Hey all, does anyone have any good tips (apart from dont bet on any horses!) for Friday 12th St Ledger at Doncater?
I will be going and i have no idea which horses are good or bad.

The first to pass the post...???

:icon_lol:

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 07:33
Cheers Dom, I knew i can count on you for a good tip:doh
I was expecting something like - best tip is not to back anything!:cwm34:
Its just a good fun day - i take a lot of my customers - its a good day out.:cwm3:

walesrob
8th September 2007, 08:08
Cheers Dom, I knew i can count on you for a good tip:doh
I was expecting something like - best tip is not to back anything!:cwm34:
Its just a good fun day - i take a lot of my customers - its a good day out.:cwm3:

Now it just so happens we have a horse racing expert here amongst us...his name is Keith, he doesn't post much :icon_lol:

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 08:15
hahah
I have tried suttle hints! but its not workin:doh
Keith - show us how good you are and i will follow your advice - if i win something (that would be a change) RNLI get the benefit!

Shifty-Sidney
8th September 2007, 21:25
Keith - just been looking on win2win and i havent got a clue what i should do!:Erm:
I need some tips for friday at doncaster - do i need to join? - i only place bets 1 day a year. - maybe a one off beer donation or something?

KeithD
9th September 2007, 09:14
You can't make money in a day :)

Just PM me on Thursday night.

aromulus
9th September 2007, 09:18
You can't make money in a day :)

Just PM me on Thursday night.

How about me...????:NoNo:

Any winnings will be donated to the Dom & Jet "settling down together at long last" fund...:xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
9th September 2007, 09:26
Keith - show us how good you are and i will follow your advice

I don't need to show you, just read the Win2Win forum, I'm Horesy God :xxgrinning--00xx3: ....make folk £1,000's.....can't be done in a day though :Erm: ......take months of work if you want to take it serious, as on the other forum how many have packed in work and became full time pro's thanks to me? :D

The St Leger itself is not really a difficult race, stats say the first 3 in the betting will win, usually owned by a big stable like Godolphin, or Ballydoyle. If you are looking for profit, you just dutch the first 3, if you are looking to impress your mates with one winner in the race, ask later in the week when I know the entries, and ground.

Shifty-Sidney
9th September 2007, 10:35
I don't need to show you, just read the Win2Win forum, I'm Horesy God :xxgrinning--00xx3: ....make folk £1,000's.....can't be done in a day though :Erm: ......take months of work if you want to take it serious, as on the other forum how many have packed in work and became full time pro's thanks to me? :D

The St Leger itself is not really a difficult race, stats say the first 3 in the betting will win, usually owned by a big stable like Godolphin, or Ballydoyle. If you are looking for profit, you just dutch the first 3, if you are looking to impress your mates with one winner in the race, ask later in the week when I know the entries, and ground.

Horsey God? - you sure you should be telling people this lol.
I am just looking for some tips to have some fun on the day. thanks for this keith i will be in touch later.

KeithD
9th September 2007, 11:24
Horsey God? - you sure you should be telling people this lol.
I am just looking for some tips to have some fun on the day. thanks for this keith i will be in touch later.

You'll owe me :Sex: :omg:

Shifty-Sidney
9th September 2007, 11:43
You'll owe me :Sex: :omg:

:action-smiley-081::action-smiley-081::yikes::Cuckoo::ARsurrender:

Shifty-Sidney
14th September 2007, 06:33
:Hellooo:
Keith, did you get my PM?
Sorry to chase you but i will be leaving at just after 8 this moning. any tips?
If you are busy i understand, no problem. cheers anyway. mark

KeithD
14th September 2007, 09:32
What PM? :cwm24: Thought it was Saturday you were going!!! :doh

....and I've been making enough this week to cover everyones overdraft....and Northern Rocks :omg: