PDA

View Full Version : New Ladyboys

raynaputi
23rd May 2013, 21:49
I'm currently watching the new episode of Ladyboys 2 in Sky Living channel. 2 of the featured ladyboys are Filipinos (or I must say Filipinas :biggrin:).

grahamw48
24th May 2013, 00:37
Ssshhh...I'm not in here Rayna. :xxparty-smiley-004:

London_Manila
24th May 2013, 04:38
Many maganda ladyboys in the Philippines
If i see someone very beautiful in Manila then i just presume its a ladyboy :cwm25:

stevewool
24th May 2013, 07:22
one of the most beautiful women i seen in manila, i married her, must have just been luck then because she is all woman to me:icon_lol:

MissAna
24th May 2013, 07:33
i have a question....

why do some men prefer ladyboys than women?
and
does it mean they are gay if they have a relationship with them? :Erm:

I'm just curious because i've seen some of the episodes of that documentary. they are quite fascinating actually :smile:

grahamw48
24th May 2013, 10:08
Sorry, can't help Anna...cos I'm NOT one of those men. :NoNo:

I do like hairy women though. :Erm:

London_Manila
25th May 2013, 06:54
i have a question....

and
does it men they are gay if they have a relationship with them? :Erm:

I'm just curious because i've seen some of the episodes of that documentary. they are quite fascinating actually :smile:

Well according to this series these guys dont consider themselves gay
They seem to be interested in ladyboys only and not normal looking guys
Each to their own.................

I would imagine gays and ladyboys get a tough time living in the Philippines

stevewool
25th May 2013, 08:23
i have a question....

and
does it mean they are gay if they have a relationship with them? :Erm:

i cant answer this also but i shall put my pennies worth in, i wonder if the first site of the person you meet is the person you fall in love with, so whether they are a ladyboy or man or woman you just cant help yourself you are hooked line into loving that person who ever they are

jake
25th May 2013, 08:35
I would imagine gays and ladyboys get a tough time living in the Philippines

If anything i would say the Philippines is the most gay friendly country in Asia.
From what i have seen there is very little discrimination or violence against gays compared to other countries.

jake
25th May 2013, 08:49
i cant answer this also but i shall put my pennies worth in, i wonder if the first site of the person you meet is the person you fall in love with, so whether they are a ladyboy or man or woman you just cant help yourself you are hooked line into loving that person who ever they are

:xxgrinning--00xx3: depends if there relationship is sexual or not. If someone falls for the same sex they have probably always been gay or at the least bisexual.

raynaputi
25th May 2013, 12:35
If anything i would say the Philippines is the most gay friendly country in Asia.
From what i have seen there is very little discrimination or violence against gays compared to other countries.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
25th May 2013, 15:55

Very true..
I still find it hard to understand though given how strict and pious the Bishops have been over the years with the Filipino nation and yet some of biggest TV stars here are Baklat??
There doesn't ever seem to be any objections.. Its a strange one.
I must admit though..They can be bloody hilarious at times.

grahamw48
25th May 2013, 23:07
Totally agree about the acceptance of 'billyboys/baklas' in the Phils.

As for the priests, aren't half them supposed to be gay anyway ? :Erm:

grahamw48
25th May 2013, 23:11
Totally agree about the acceptance of 'billyboys/baklas' in the Phils.

As for the priests, aren't half them supposed to be gay anyway ? :Erm:

Just the same, I have to admit to sighing with relief after finding my son with a young lady in his bed. :wink:

London_Manila
26th May 2013, 05:12

Ok thats good to hear :smile:

My remarks were based on the fact that the Philippines is predominantly a Catholic county and like most religions the Catholic church are not renown for being very fond of gays/bakla........

The Catholic church seems to be involved in most things in the Philippines and still has a lot of influence

fred
26th May 2013, 06:22
Ok thats good to hear :smile:

My remarks were based on the fact that the Philippines is predominantly a Catholic county and like most religions the Catholic church are not renown for being very fond of gays/bakla........

The Catholic church seems to be involved in most things in the Philippines and still has a lot of influence

That was my point... You don't hear the church condemning them here..
They live amongst ordinary Filipino communities wearing their hot pants,strutting their stuff in broad daylight and no one blinks an eyelid.
They even go to church!!

sars_notd_virus
26th May 2013, 13:46
I'm currently watching the new episode of Ladyboys 2 in Sky Living channel. 2 of the featured ladyboys are Filipinos (or I must say Filipinas :biggrin:).

I've seen some of the episodes ....Love it and missing my ladyboyfriends back in the PH:smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

fred
26th May 2013, 16:07
I've seen some of the episodes ....Love it and missing my ladyboyfriends back in the PH:smile::xxgrinning--00xx3:

See what I mean!!!:icon_lol:

sars_notd_virus
26th May 2013, 19:48
See what I mean!!!:icon_lol:

I dont know what you mean fred, but for me myladyboyfriends are worth keeping than any other ladygirlfriends , they can keep a secret, they are not judgemental, they are proud and gay, they work hard for a living to support their family, in short ,..they are just normal...normal people!!