PDA

View Full Version : Last day of season

les_taxi
19th May 2013, 08:41
Well thats it after today boring.com begins:icon_rolleyes:
Wonder if Sir alex sheds a tear in his very last game (just wish we were playing someone decent) :icon_lol:

Terpe
19th May 2013, 08:44
Time to get your bike out :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
19th May 2013, 09:57
The last day is boring when everything such as relegation has been decided.

Pete/London
19th May 2013, 12:09
The last day is boring when everything such as relegation has been decided.

As a Spurs fan I don't find it boring:yikes: just tense:smile:

les_taxi
19th May 2013, 13:15
Yes big day for Spurs and The Gunners,I fancy spurs to finish highest

Slip
19th May 2013, 13:26
If West Ham play like they did last week then I an dreading watching it later!

We can finish 10th, or 14th, so it's all about places today

Ako Si Jamie
19th May 2013, 13:40
As a Spurs fan I don't find it boring:yikes: just tense:smile:One Champions League place still up for grabs then? Or two?

I know it was between Chelsea/Spurs/Arsenal a week or so ago.

jake
19th May 2013, 13:46
Les, the final day of the season is Monday the 27th when Watford beat Palace at Wembley :yeahthat: Will be watching it via BBC live telecast :icon_rolleyes:

Wish i was there or at the least watch the celebrations at the yellow end of Wembley.

C'mon you orns!

Cant wait till next season as they show 3 or 4 live premiership games every weekend here in the Philippines. Man U beware!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ6qdk3dBcY

Pete/London
19th May 2013, 14:35
Yes big day for Spurs and The Gunners,I fancy spurs to finish highest

Wish I shared your view Les, Arsenal have turned it on lately and it is not all in our hands.
If we do get the fourth spot it might mean Levy will get some cash on the table.

les_taxi
19th May 2013, 14:37
Les, the final day of the season is Monday the 27th when Watford beat Palace at Wembley :yeahthat: Will be watching it via BBC live telecast :icon_rolleyes:

Wish i was there or at the least watch the celebrations at the yellow end of Wembley.

C'mon you orns!

Cant wait till next season as they show 3 or 4 live premiership games every weekend here in the Philippines. Man U beware!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZ6qdk3dBcY

Oops your right sorry,and to make Amends C'mon Watford:xxgrinning--00xx3:
As for Man utd beware:laugher:

les_taxi
19th May 2013, 19:26
Wow 5-5:yikes:

bigmarco
19th May 2013, 19:55
That's twice in 2 years that Spurs have been shafted on the 19th May :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Terpe
19th May 2013, 20:09
That's twice in 2 years that Spurs have been shafted on the 19th May :icon_lol::icon_lol:

It's always stressful when given you best efforts it's out of your hands and you rely on the results of others.

Pete/London
19th May 2013, 21:02
It's always stressful when given you best efforts it's out of your hands and you rely on the results of others.

It was in their own hands Terpe, they went into post Christmas mode in April with some crap results.

KeithD
19th May 2013, 21:06
I see Liverpool have been playing well since Suarez got banned :icon_lol:

Terpe
19th May 2013, 21:09
It was in their own hands Terpe, they went into post Christmas mode in April with some crap results.

Yeah, I know about those situations. Nothampton Town lost yesterday to Bradford City at Wembley.
They went through 4 games that they should have easily won and lost every single one. Then ended up yesterday in the play-off and lost.
Should have focussed early on getting automatic promotion.:bigcry:

les_taxi
19th May 2013, 21:11
Thats football for ya and why it's such a great game:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
19th May 2013, 23:55
Regrettably Moyes wasn't sent of with the thrashing he deserved.. Roman needs to take a hit on Torres and bring the new Drogba Romelu Lukaku back