PDA

View Full Version : Tattooed man can't get a job

Dedworth
17th May 2013, 20:24
I've been knocked back from 450 jobs, says unemployed man with Buddhist tattoo on his forehead (but why is he so shocked?)

Yusuf Hameed says he isn't given a chance because of his markings
Got the first done at the age of 14 but now regrets them all

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2326046/Yusuf-Hameed-Ive-knocked-450-jobs-complains-unemployed-man-40-having-Buddhist-symbol-tattooed-forehead.html#ixzz2TZyvTrJP

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/17/article-2326046-19D4892C000005DC-914_306x423.jpg

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/05/17/article-2326046-19D4891C000005DC-474_306x423.jpg

Cretin

imagine
17th May 2013, 21:10
get rid of the beard,

my next door neighbour has tats over his head and body, shaved head, looks a right tough dude,

he has never had problems finding a job, council dustbins, pub in chef, now working offshore, and he is a great guy, trustworthy helpful and honest

perhaps its the beard , or charactor of this guy why he cant get a job :Erm:

bigmarco
17th May 2013, 21:22
Yusuf my old son you never get a second chance to make a first impression. You walk into an interview and you look like a knob with Tattoos that look like they were done in prison.
May I suggest that you venture amongst your new found Muslim friends to seek some gainful employment or do they think your a weirdo as well :NoNo:

les_taxi
17th May 2013, 22:42
Should be Ok in Bradford as a taxi driver with his new mates:cwm23:

imagine
17th May 2013, 23:49
he does look creepy, would i employ him :Erm: NO, doesnt even look the part as a bouncer for a night club

Ako Si Jamie
18th May 2013, 00:31
get rid of the beard,

my next door neighbour has tats over his head and body, shaved head, looks a right tough dude,

he has never had problems finding a job, council dustbins, pub in chef, now working offshore, and he is a great guy, trustworthy helpful and honest

perhaps its the beard , or charactor of this guy why he cant get a job :Erm:I don't get these people who say they go for hundred's and hundred's of jobs and still can't get work. :Erm:

It's probably his attitude more than the way he looks.

Dedworth
18th May 2013, 00:39
It's probably his attitude more than the way he looks.

His "converted religion" :laugher: will have something to do with it

Ako Si Jamie
18th May 2013, 01:03
He says he got the tats when he was 14 and he was made redundant from a meat manufacturers - which means he can get a job. :Erm:

Actually he'd make a good scarecrow and people do get employed as one. I think he needs to put his inking cap on. Maybe he should become a tattooist himself. Beats lasering about the house all day.

Steve.r
18th May 2013, 01:50
He has never heard of laser treatment to fade the tattoo???:doh I am sure with all the latest wasting of money in the NHS on fake boob jobs, a course of laser treatment for this poor soul, so he can get a job will be right on the cards. What annoys me is the fact that he had to freshly shave his head for the story photos. I am sure that he normally has a full head of hair and only shaved it for petty shock value. Of course I am not against tattoos, but this guy must be a real :censored:freak!!!