Thoroughly deserved.

Man City were pants.

1-0 FT

Terpe
11th May 2013, 19:35
Thoroughly deserved.

Man City were pants.

1-0 FT

Wigan played so much better than Man City and deserved that win. I think everyone who watched it knows that.

Well done to Wigan. I just love it when such dreams come true.:Jump:

bigmarco
11th May 2013, 19:47
Delighted for them and they thoroughly deserved it :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
11th May 2013, 20:28
P45 hanging over Mancini :biggrin: 2 excellent results today

les_taxi
11th May 2013, 20:46
I was working and someone said it finished 1-0 I said typical:NoNo:
Got home,put sky news on and nearly fell off my chair when I realised it was 1-0 to Wigan:omg:
Well done to Wigan a huge cup shock:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Jamesey
11th May 2013, 20:51
Great result. Well done to Wigan!

Good to see one of the big boys lose out on a trophy! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
11th May 2013, 20:51
I hope they stay up too and either Villa or the Geordies go down. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
11th May 2013, 21:24
Good to see one of the big boys lose out on a trophy!
We rarely do:biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Iani
12th May 2013, 09:34
Looking at the broader picture though - could this be further proof that the FA cup isn't thought of as "special" nowadays and is regarded the same as the League Cup.............everyone has known it's secretly regarded as a load of rubbish to let the lower teams have a go at, despite the teams constantly denying it.

The FA cup used to be a really special event. There were special versions of tv shows on that weekend, it was the big cup to win - after the league title of course. Now...........is it?

Seriously, with all the huge teams in the premiership, for a team which tends to hang in there to get it, makes you wonder

sars_notd_virus
12th May 2013, 15:29
Wigan win the cup
Thoroughly deserved.

1-0 FT

I am not a fan of football...but I have met the Wigan team ... very polite and good looking boys:xxgrinning--00xx3:

gWaPito
12th May 2013, 18:08
Well done Wigan. .with the results going for them today, all they need to do now is get a favourable result against Arsenal then they stay up.

Dedworth
12th May 2013, 20:21
Well done Wigan. .with the results going for them today, all they need to do now is get a favourable result against Arsenal then they stay up.

Nice to see you back Gwap, hope all's well :smile:

Ako Si Jamie
12th May 2013, 20:28
Well done Wigan. .with the results going for them today, all they need to do now is get a favourable result against Arsenal then they stay up.And a win against Villa.

Welcome back gWaP :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
12th May 2013, 20:37
Looking at the broader picture though - could this be further proof that the FA cup isn't thought of as "special" nowadays and is regarded the same as the League Cup.............everyone has known it's secretly regarded as a load of rubbish to let the lower teams have a go at, despite the teams constantly denying it.

The FA cup used to be a really special event. There were special versions of tv shows on that weekend, it was the big cup to win - after the league title of course. Now...........is it?

Seriously, with all the huge teams in the premiership, for a team which tends to hang in there to get it, makes you wonder

I don't think anything has changed regarding the FA cup,every team wants to win it.
The two noddy cups-Europa league and league cup are are consolation prizes.
the order of sought after trophies will always be...
premiership title,Champions league,Fa cup,Europa league,league cup,European super cup,charity shield

gWaPito
12th May 2013, 21:28
Nice to see you back Gwap, hope all's well :smile:
Good to be with friends again Ded
I wasn't able to send you a private message Ded...your box is full.
Currently coping with the nightmare. .nothing else to do. Cheers!

gWaPito
12th May 2013, 21:30
And a win against Villa.

Welcome back gWaP :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Appreciate the welcome Jamie. .Thanks