PDA

View Full Version : Am looking my soulmate

Zainkhan356
8th May 2013, 11:02
I'm a open-minded, relaxed, spontaneous, hyperactive, energetic, impulsive, unpredictable, feisty, passionate, romantic, sensitive, resilient, chivalrous, polite, bubbly/lively, cheeky, vengeful, stubborn, and challenging.

A girl who can have good conversation and not be afraid to speak her mind. Someone who can be light hearted and enjoys having a laugh. Someone who can appreciate the simple things in life and someone who will take good care of me just as much as I will of her.

Steve.r
8th May 2013, 11:53
And what is your connection to the Philippines?

Terpe
8th May 2013, 13:40
I'm a open-minded, relaxed, spontaneous, hyperactive, energetic, impulsive, unpredictable, feisty, passionate, romantic, sensitive, resilient, chivalrous, polite, bubbly/lively, cheeky, vengeful, stubborn, and challenging.

A girl who can have good conversation and not be afraid to speak her mind. Someone who can be light hearted and enjoys having a laugh. Someone who can appreciate the simple things in life and someone who will take good care of me just as much as I will of her.

Can you cook? :biggrin:

Hi Zain, welcome aboard :welcomex:

Zainkhan356
8th May 2013, 15:45
Can you cook? :biggrin:

Hi Zain, welcome aboard :welcomex:

Yah am really good in cooking
On weekends am specially invite my friend for chitchat and cooking

Zainkhan356
8th May 2013, 15:46
And what is your connection to the Philippines?

Connection is that i visited alots of time phillipine

bigmarco
8th May 2013, 16:31
Connection is that i visited alots of time phillipine

Hi Zain and welcome to our friendly forum.:Hellooo: I see your a fellow Londoner whereabouts are you from.
Good luck in your search for that perfect partner :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Zainkhan356
8th May 2013, 18:42
Hi Zain and welcome to our friendly forum.:Hellooo: I see your a fellow Londoner whereabouts are you from.
Good luck in your search for that perfect partner :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Thanks. You are also from London

bigmarco
8th May 2013, 19:02
Thanks. You are also from London

Yes SW London. And you ?
I see you've been to the Philippines. Whereabouts. It's probably the best place to go to meet the woman of your dreams :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Zainkhan356
8th May 2013, 20:22
Yes SW London. And you ?
I see you've been to the Philippines. Whereabouts. It's probably the best place to go to meet the woman of your dreams :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Am in east london barking
Not only the phillipine, indonesia thailand cambodia laos vitenaam singapore and malaysia those countries really amazing. I enjoyed there more then london