Surrey mourns

Traffic flows on M6 to improve

DaveyWallis
8th May 2013, 09:50
Watch Jose Mourinho head to Old Trafford now instead of Chelsea :icon_lol:

Dedworth
8th May 2013, 10:08
Fat Rafa is available.

Darren Ferguson will soon be job hunting he knows Old Trafford well having previously run a hot dog stand there

grahamw48
8th May 2013, 10:15
They were mentioning the possibility on the radio this morning.

27 years and 20 trophies was a good run for the miserable old :censored:.

I think we will now witness the decline of this business.

Dedworth
8th May 2013, 10:33
Coral are offering 1000/1 on Howard Webb

http://sports.coral.co.uk/football/football-specials/various-football-specials/next-man-utd-manager-661736.html

les_taxi
8th May 2013, 15:02
They were mentioning the possibility on the radio this morning.

27 years and 20 trophies was a good run for the miserable old :censored:.

I think we will now witness the decline of this business.
Think you will find it's 38 trophies:xxgrinning--00xx3: Most successful Manage of all time:biggrin:
With the right man in charge and a great squad we should be fine-Jose for instant success or Moyes for stability
Sad to see the great man go but it's been the happiest 26 years of me being a Man utd fan of all my life.
Good luck Sir Alex-your record will never be bettered:xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
8th May 2013, 15:03
Fat Rafa is available.

Darren Ferguson will soon be job hunting he knows Old Trafford well having previously run a hot dog stand there
As if:laugher:

bigmarco
8th May 2013, 15:24
Utd shares drop 5% on NYSE. Who will replace him ?

Dedworth
8th May 2013, 15:30
Utd shares drop 5% on NYSE. Who will replace him ?

Could be the start of financial meltdown for the Glaziers, Wrigleys shares are also going into freefall

Terpe
8th May 2013, 15:46
Love him or hate him, he's had a remarkable career and deserves some acknowledgement.
I'm not a fan myself, but I strongly suspect extreme difficulty in securing a replacement

bigmarco
8th May 2013, 15:52
When asked what he's going to do in his retirement Sir Alex Ferguson replied..
"Well, I'm going to take a long holiday with that special person who has stood by me all these years, Howard Webb"

andy222
8th May 2013, 16:18
No trophy next year. No pemiership title.:icon_lol:. Get the tissues out les.:icon_lol:

andy222
8th May 2013, 16:21
No trophy next year. No pemiership title.:icon_lol:. Get the tissues out les.:icon_lol:. Last game at the hawthorns seems like we are seeing another manager end his career there.:wink:

Dedworth
8th May 2013, 16:30
Ryan Giggs is said to have ruled himself out of succeeding Alex Ferguson as he wants to spend more time with his brothers family.

Alex Ferguson has announced that after retiring from Manchester United, he plans to keep busy.

He has accepted an invitation to become the mascot for the BBC's Red Nose Day

Now that Ferguson is retiring, I wonder what Howard Webb will spend his redundancy money on? Holiday home, pay off his mortgage or maybe a Rooney style hair transplant.

les_taxi
8th May 2013, 16:49
Ha ha to you lot of Jokers:icon_lol:
We will be fine,more trophies on the way.

andy222
8th May 2013, 16:52
Ha ha to you lot of Jokers:icon_lol:
We will be fine,more trophies on the way.
In your dreams.:laugher:

Terpe
8th May 2013, 16:52
Ryan Giggs is said to have ruled himself out of succeeding Alex Ferguson as he wants to spend more time with his brothers family.

Alex Ferguson has announced that after retiring from Manchester United, he plans to keep busy.

He has accepted an invitation to become the mascot for the BBC's Red Nose Day

Now that Ferguson is retiring, I wonder what Howard Webb will spend his redundancy money on? Holiday home, pay off his mortgage or maybe a Rooney style hair transplant.

:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher::xxgrinning--00xx3:

DaveyWallis
8th May 2013, 17:28
I'm not convinced about Moyes.

Sure, he's the choice for long-term stability but I don't see any team winning the Champions League with him in charge.

I'm surprised Jürgen Klopp, the Borussia Dortmund coach, hasn't been mentioned yet.

Arsene Wenger could do with a new challenge...

bigmarco
8th May 2013, 17:37
I'm not convinced about Moyes.

Sure, he's the choice for long-term stability but I don't see any team winning the Champions League with him in charge.

I'm surprised Jürgen Klopp, the Borussia Dortmund coach, hasn't been mentioned yet.

Arsene Wenger could do with a new challenge...

I've just had a tenner on Klopp as he's 21/1 with Paddy Power

bigmarco
8th May 2013, 18:31
:biggrin:

Ako Si Jamie
8th May 2013, 22:30
In honour of Sir Alex Ferguson's retirement, all Premiership matches will play an extra 2 minutes injury time this weekend.

grahamw48
8th May 2013, 23:17
They're saying this evening that some 'Moyes' bloke is taking over.

Sorry...don't know much about Association Football.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/18/getmecoat8692890.gif

les_taxi
9th May 2013, 07:54
They're saying this evening that some 'Moyes' bloke is taking over.

Sorry...don't know much about Association Football.

http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/18/getmecoat8692890.gif

He is a good choice and one I have always thought would be a natural successor,people will say he has won nothing-true but he has made Everton a very good team on relatively little spending.Finishing above Liverpool 2 seasons in a row proves he knows what he is doing.
He will never emulate Ferguson but neither will anyone on the planet so as sad as I am I am looking forward to a bright future.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
9th May 2013, 08:50
What a waste of headline news ....... I can't stand football, no loss for me. Who cares :yawn:

grahamw48
9th May 2013, 10:24
Haha....thought I was a miserable bugger. :icon_lol:

Steve.r
9th May 2013, 10:32
Haha....thought I was a miserable bugger. :icon_lol:It's contagious

grahamw48
9th May 2013, 10:33
I enjoy it. :biggrin:

andy222
9th May 2013, 11:13
He is a good choice and one I have always thought would be a natural successor,people will say he has won nothing-true but he has made Everton a very good team on relatively little spending.Finishing above Liverpool 2 seasons in a row proves he knows what he is doing.
He will never emulate Ferguson but neither will anyone on the planet so as sad as I am I am looking forward to a bright future.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
Moyes is a good choice at least him and fergie will understand each other.:biggrin:. He will just be like any other manager with fergie in the directors role. A kicking boy when the team loses. Rumour has it Rooney wants out. ABANDON SHIP!:laugher:

les_taxi
9th May 2013, 12:54
Moyes is a good choice at least him and fergie will understand each other.:biggrin:. He will just be like any other manager with fergie in the directors role. A kicking boy when the team loses. Rumour has it Rooney wants out. ABANDON SHIP!:laugher:

Rooney can go:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
9th May 2013, 13:11
Rooney can go:xxgrinning--00xx3:

He's been huffing and puffing a lot lately - I reckon he's back on the fags.

I doubt if there will be many wanting to buy him. My 33-1 bet with WillHill on him and the slapper Colleen splitting up (First Celebrity Split of 2013) is still open :biggrin:

les_taxi
9th May 2013, 13:23
No player bigger than club,he does seem past his best so to be honest I'm happy for him to move on.

Dedworth
9th May 2013, 13:31
No player bigger than club,he does seem past his best so to be honest I'm happy for him to move on.

Very true that Les and Ferguson proved it with the likes of Stam and the Argie whose name escapes me for the moment. I reckon he might regret not shipping Rooney out when he got greedy a couple of years ago.

bigmarco
9th May 2013, 14:22
I think there's bad blood between Moyes and Rooney particularly after he had to pay substantial damages to Moyes over comments in his book.
Personally don't think he'll be a major loss to United and will be surprised if any big club come in for him, so a move away is a backwards step for him.

bigmarco
9th May 2013, 15:14
Fergie misses the bus :biggrin:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xRwInyugqS4

fred
9th May 2013, 15:27
Oh right..I thought that from the title that Sarah Ferguson had retired!!
Thank God for that then!!:icon_lol:
Sorry but Im just an old fashioned Man U hater!!

I remember Wembley,
When West Ham beat West Germany,
Martin one and Geoffrey three,
And Bobby got his OBE,
I remember Wembley,
When West Ham beat West Germany!

Claret and Blue