PDA

View Full Version : hottest day of the year so far

stevewool
6th May 2013, 16:03
well its warm and were is Ems, yes at work, so half a day to myself, what do i do, where do i go, well after sorting out or brugge trip its off to my twin sisters, she is having a bbq and inviting her children and grand children too,
A free burger and lots of tea and coffee i thought, well after a burger and even some chicken and lots of hot drinks i said thankyou and off i went, MY GOD WHY SO MANY GRAND KIDS ALL UNDER 12,AND THEY DONT SHUT UP,
Anyway it was nice for the odd hour or two, but its back home to lay down and get some sort of hearing back:cwm3::cwm3::cwm3::cwm3:

imagine
6th May 2013, 17:06
2 hot days here yesterday a belting hot day, hot today but not quite like yesterday, is this summer
all 2 days of it:Erm:
next time take some ear plugs :icon_lol:
been making use of these summer days, cleaned my gutters and my windows frames and all, plus a little tidying up in the garden, hope for another few days like this:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
6th May 2013, 17:13
2 days you lucky bugger, thats it tomorrow its back to winter

Ako Si Jamie
6th May 2013, 17:36
My favourite day of the year is summer :smile:

RickyR
6th May 2013, 17:58
36c here today, edging up towards 40c.

imagine
6th May 2013, 20:30
2 days you lucky bugger, thats it tomorrow its back to winter

waiting for the hail stones:icon_lol:

bigmarco
6th May 2013, 21:17
First opportunity to use our National Trust membership and we went to Wakehurst Place in East Sussex. A lovely day in a beautiful place :smile::smile:

Trefor
6th May 2013, 22:12
36c here today, edging up towards 40c.

Has it stopped raining? :smile:

Trefor
6th May 2013, 22:13
We took the TVR out today, roof off of course. We went to Lechlade - pretty busy there. Nice drive though.:biggrin:

Now stuck in a hotel room in Zurich, not home until Thursday. It was raining here as I dragged my suitcase to the hotel. :thumbsdown:

grahamw48
6th May 2013, 23:02
Damm...knew I meant to go outside today. :Erm: