PDA

View Full Version : " I want to be where I'm loved " Mourinho

bigmarco
1st May 2013, 10:19
Nobody loves you like The Blues love you Jose. Time for the Special One to come home.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/22361934

Dedworth
1st May 2013, 10:32
Seconded

http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc1/p480x480/12754_415678588505614_1525561325_n.jpg

joebloggs
1st May 2013, 10:58
have you got any stats for fergie dedworth ?

Dedworth
1st May 2013, 11:21
have you got any stats for fergie dedworth ?

None other than that his days are numbered :biggrin:

les_taxi
1st May 2013, 16:26
I can give you an overview-Ferguson is the most succesfull manager of all time in the premiership/first division:xxgrinning--00xx3:
As for Jose-I think he is brill and looking forward to him being on our tv's again
He is a top coach and such a character and to be honest both he and Sir Alex get on great and have a mutual respect for each other.
He admitted Utd were the better team in the match against Real Madrid,we were til the sending off.
The only worry I would have if I was a Chelsea fan is that trying to recapture the magic when a manager returns does not always work
The team needs a fair bit of work to mount a serious premiership challenge to the Manchester clubs.
If he can get the backing he could be your Saviour dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
1st May 2013, 16:55
I think Jose was taking the P when he said united were the better team. He had that glint in his eye.:icon_lol:

les_taxi
1st May 2013, 17:41
I think Jose was taking the P when he said united were the better team. He had that glint in his eye.:icon_lol:
No he wasn't as at the time we clearly were :biggrin:
A song Leeds fans sing 'oh i do like to be beside the seaside,oh I do like to be beside the sea,oh I do like to be beside the diddly pom pom prom,f... off West brom:icon_lol:

andy222
1st May 2013, 17:48
Love it when you bite les.:laugher:

bigmarco
1st May 2013, 22:04
I can give you an overview-Ferguson is the most succesfull manager of all time in the premiership/first division:xxgrinning--00xx3:
As for Jose-I think he is brill and looking forward to him being on our tv's again
He is a top coach and such a character and to be honest both he and Sir Alex get on great and have a mutual respect for each other.
He admitted Utd were the better team in the match against Real Madrid,we were til the sending off.
The only worry I would have if I was a Chelsea fan is that trying to recapture the magic when a manager returns does not always work
The team needs a fair bit of work to mount a serious premiership challenge to the Manchester clubs.
If he can get the backing he could be your Saviour dedworth:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Pretty much agree with most of that Les. The only thing is when he came first time he took over in pretty much the same circumstances and with the help of Romans money won the title in his first season setting a record points haul and conceding just 15 goals.

les_taxi
1st May 2013, 22:08
Pretty much agree with most of that Les. The only thing is when he came first time he took over in pretty much the same circumstances and with the help of Romans money won the title in his first season setting a record points haul and conceding just 15 goals.

Always harder the second time around tho and more pressure:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andy222
2nd May 2013, 07:34
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21621112