PDA

View Full Version : buying for the investment

stevewool
28th April 2013, 15:23
with money doing nothing here in the uk where ever you put it, we are now ready to think lets buy that lot for our future but also buy it now before the prices go up,plus we have to look also that it could be a good investment for the future, maybe a poor investment too who knows, bohol still is number 1 to look at,
so if anyone has something for sale or knows of someone point him in my direction:smile:

fred
28th April 2013, 16:28
Since when you first started asking about prices on Panglao,they have almost tripled in value...
Crazy but true.

stevewool
28th April 2013, 16:35
wow, thats a shock, in such a short time too, right thats it, time to put the plan into action, thanks Fred

jonnijon
28th April 2013, 23:23
Steve the economy over here is doing very well, so get in now.

tiger31
29th April 2013, 03:14
they are building or have built an airport on bohol thats one of the reasons land prices are soaring so steve you need to fly out and buy quick.

jake
29th April 2013, 05:21
Since when you first started asking about prices on Panglao,they have almost tripled in value...
Crazy but true.

Nice increase if you already have the land.

Wish you had bought more a few years ago? I do and blame the wife for being so careful :smile:

Land prices in our area have doubled in the last few years. If you are lucky enough to own land next to one of the new farm to market roads they have been building it has increased at least 5 times overnight.

Steve, personally i wouldst rush into purchasing anything until you have lived there for awhile because you will learn more about where and where not to buy. Maybe Fred can help as he is used to the area :xxparty-smiley-004:

fred
29th April 2013, 15:02
Steve, personally i wouldst rush into purchasing anything until you have lived there for awhile because you will learn more about where and where not to buy.

Good advice as usual Jake!!
Nothing much to add to be honest!!