PDA

View Full Version : Read more here

Terpe
25th April 2013, 15:25
The UK economy has avoided falling back into a recession after recording faster-than-expected growth in the first three months of the year.

Read more here (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-22290407)

Terpe
25th April 2013, 15:26
Skin and Teeth come to mind :doh

andy222
25th April 2013, 17:28
Your right Terpe its a rollercoaster the idiots will not change coarse. Like I have said before if you dont make it you cant export it. We are a import country and thats no good.:doh

Terpe
25th April 2013, 19:44
Your right Terpe its a rollercoaster the idiots will not change coarse. Like I have said before if you dont make it you cant export it. We are a import country and thats no good.:doh

The only thing we can say it's better than zero or negative and going into a triple-dip recession, which would have really been a killer for confidence.

As you say this is not at all good and many of the very key economic factors are just not good enough.

If only the government would get something moving in the right direction. Construction, infrastructor anything.
Manufacturing is still going negative, construction is still negative.
Time has come to spend something to get at least a building programme going. :doh

Very worrying if Osbourne sticks to the same old same old.

Not that idiot Balls has anything to help. :cwm23:

andy222
25th April 2013, 21:00
I agree. It will be tough to pick who to vote for at the next election. I just hope for the countries sake the privatising tories dont get in. Having said that there is not a lot left to sell off.