PDA

View Full Version : Just back , Singapore Airlines

robwolves
21st April 2013, 13:00
Got back a few weeks ago , £750 return , 2 hour wait in Singapore
9/10 and well worth the extra £150
Good roomy seats ( I am 6 1 ) , loads of free food and drinks , movies on demand ... Skyfall , Django , Raging Bull when you are not mesmerised by the air hostesses :heartshape1:

Steve.r
21st April 2013, 14:54
Call me old fashioned if you like, but most of us here on the forum have wives, partners or girlfriends in the Philippines so therefore know how mesmerising the ladies are. I read your other posts but fail to understand the emphasis on having or not having a girlfriend to visit certain places. We know the ins and outs of most parts in the Philippines, so please do not stress the infatuation with our ladies because we treat them with the utmost respect and we do not treat them as objects

andy222
21st April 2013, 15:44
Well said steve.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
21st April 2013, 16:07
Call me old fashioned if you like, but most of us here on the forum have wives, partners or girlfriends in the Philippines so therefore know how mesmerising the ladies are. I read your other posts but fail to understand the emphasis on having or not having a girlfriend to visit certain places. We know the ins and outs of most parts in the Philippines, so please do not stress the infatuation with our ladies because we treat them with the utmost respect and we do not treat them as objects

Couldnt agree more steve :xxgrinning--00xx3:

robwolves
21st April 2013, 16:13

Thanks for the comments , I did visit and stay with a girl from CDO and spent 9 days with her after 5 days with the lads in AC/Boracay ... I let off steam first then got to the serious stuff , takes time to build trust

Steve.r
21st April 2013, 16:55
after 5 days with the lads in AC/Boracay ... I let off steam first then got to the serious stuff , takes time to build trust It's a two way street right?? I am sure your girlfriend would be really pleased to know you are playing behind her back. :NoNo: You have a lot to learn about Filipinas and I think you will learn the hard way. But don't come here with a sob story because I don't think you will get much sympathy :icon_rolleyes:

jake
22nd April 2013, 14:16
It's a two way street right?? I am sure your girlfriend would be really pleased to know you are playing behind her back. :NoNo: You have a lot to learn about Filipinas and I think you will learn the hard way. But don't come here with a sob story because I don't think you will get much sympathy :icon_rolleyes:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: