PDA

View Full Version : Tyson Fury champ or chump ?

bigmarco
21st April 2013, 12:50
Unbeaten in 21 fights now and a KO on his US debut.
Personally I think Klitschko will be to much for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2agUy8K6yA

andy222
21st April 2013, 16:09
Not the most technical fight by Fury but job done.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevie c
21st April 2013, 16:14
Chump if steve cunningham was a bigger man instead of a blown up cruserweight fury would of been knocked out he is so easy to hit imo

andy222
21st April 2013, 16:16
Yep tyson needs to brush up on his defence if he wants to be a good fighter. He has the power no doubt from what I saw.

stevie c
21st April 2013, 16:51
Cant see dedworth being a fan of fury as he is an irish gypsy :biggrin:

DaveyWallis
21st April 2013, 17:22
Complete chump. The only attribute he has is a decent body punch, which is what let to the knock out last night. Only Cunningham's second fight at HW as he is a cruiserweight really and he had Fury down. The first guy to deck him was another nobody. Almost all those he has beaten have been bums.

It shows how poor the HW division is that Fury is close to challenging for a title.

He has no lateral movement and only moves forward (or down when he's hit hard enough). He's slow, has limited defence and is chinny. He doesn't even hit particularly hard considering his size.

Both David Price and David Haye would knock him out but I don't think that think of him as serious enough opposition to get in the ring with him. I think that Carl Froch would beat him in spite of the massive weight difference.

The Klitchko brothers are way out of his league.

Jamesey
21st April 2013, 20:43
It was a good fight to watch, but I'm still undecided on Fury. But unless he can up his game, he won't stand a chance against the Klitchkos.

Fury is tall, but size isn't everything, as Haye proved against Valuev.

As Andy n Grasya stated, the heavyweight division is pretty poor at the moment.