PDA

View Full Version : Asian ladies in TV Programs.

mickcant
17th April 2013, 07:06
Hi all :Wave:
Maybe because I live alone I watch a fair bit of TV especially films!

I like medical drama programmes factual and soaps like Holby City and Causalty!

Like most of us men here I love the looks of Asian ladies
In the Holby City programme last night Dr "Tara Lo" played wonderfully by Jing Lusi died when she was having a brain operation, I will miss her in the programme and look out what else she appears in.:icon_rolleyes:

The Syndicate had "Sulim played by "Elizabeth Tan" as a Thai girl on a dating site who turned out to be a mixed gender rather than a lady boy.
Now if I had won £17 million, and knowing she wanted the operation to become a full woman I would have just paid for it.
The programme portrayed internet dating at its worst.:cwm23:

Mick.:NoNo:

Michael Parnham
17th April 2013, 09:47
Wow Mick, "The Syndicate" brilliant! good to see you have good taste when tv viewing. I couldn't stop laughing when she/he stripped off!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
18th April 2013, 01:29
Hi all :Wave:
Maybe because I live alone I watch a fair bit of TV especially films!

I like medical drama programmes factual and soaps like Holby City and Casualty!

Like most of us men here I love the looks of Asian ladies
In the Holby City programme last night Dr "Tara Lo" played wonderfully by Jing Lusi died when she was having a brain operation, I will miss her in the programme and look out what else she appears in. :icon_rolleyes:

The Syndicate had "Sulim played by "Elizabeth Tan" as a Thai girl on a dating site who turned out to be a mixed gender rather than a lady boy.
Now if I had won £17 million, and knowing she wanted the operation to become a full woman I would have just paid for it.
The programme portrayed internet dating at its worst. :cwm23:

Mick. :NoNo:

:xxgrinning--00xx3: ... SNAP, Mick! Unlike you, I don't watch a lot of television. But I do enjoy Casualty (of which I've been a fan, ever since it was first transmitted back in 1986); also Holby City, which was
to follow on some 13 years' afterwards. :smile:

And yes, :iagree: the best thing about the latter production has been the two Far Eastern ladies among the cast. First, there was the actress who played the part of 'Sister Anderson' (I am trying, feverishly :23_111_9[1]: to recollect her real name as I type!). Anyway, she's apparently half-Filipino on her mother's
side, while her father is a member of the British aristocracy.

And, of course, for the past 12 months, there's been the ill~fated young F1, Dr Tara Lo who - as you've mentioned - was portrayed superbly by Shanghai-born, Jing Lusi ... someone whose presence I, too, shall greatly miss onscreen. :bigcry:

Arthur Little
18th April 2013, 02:50
... the actress who played the part of 'Sister Anderson' (I am trying, feverishly :23_111_9[1]: to recollect her real name as I type!).

Hmmm ... YES, Rebecca Grant ...................... :yeahthat:!

mickcant
18th April 2013, 06:16
Hmmm ... YES, Rebecca Grant ...................... :yeahthat:!

Thanks Arthur, I had forgotten about her.
Mick.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
18th April 2013, 15:16
The Syndicate had "Sulim played by *"Elizabeth Tan" as a Thai girl on a dating site who turned out to be a mixed gender rather than a lady boy.

Bet :REGamblMoney01HL1: there aren't many blokes who'd "kick *HER out of bed", though :nono-1-1: ... unless she snored! :NEW5:

andy222
18th April 2013, 17:34
Im too young to die Arthur.:biggrin:

stevie c
18th April 2013, 17:37
Lucy liu :hubbahubba:

mickcant
18th April 2013, 19:03
Bet :REGamblMoney01HL1: there aren't many blokes who'd "kick *HER out of bed", though :nono-1-1: ... unless she snored! :NEW5:

I don't think snoring would put me off, as long as she had the op first of course:hubbahubba:
Mick.