PDA

View Full Version : care for someone u love...

yhilres
3rd September 2007, 17:23
WHEN U TRUELY CARE FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T LOOK FOR FAULTS, YOU DON'T LOOK FOR ANSWERS, YOU DON'T LOOK FOR MISTAKES, INSTEAD YOU FIGHT THE MISTAKES, YOU ACCEPT THE FAULTS, AND YOU OVERLOOK THE EXCUSES.
LOOK BACKWARDS WITH GRATITUDE, UPWARDS WITH CONFIDENCE AND FORWARDS WITH HOPE...:cwm38:

hilda_danao
3rd September 2007, 21:09
.....and then forgive. If he won't change and does mistakes over and over again, leave him! he's not worth it! (hehe)

Maria_2300
3rd September 2007, 23:03
...and you give your everything to that person without thinking you will get something in return :)...Martyrdom?????

bigtombowski
4th September 2007, 00:30
.....and then forgive. If he won't change and does mistakes over and over again, leave him! he's not worth it! (hehe)

i don't agree :(

forgive, definately
until it hearts
then forgive some more :D

KeithD
4th September 2007, 09:43
WHEN U TRUELY CARE FOR SOMEONE YOU DON'T LOOK FOR FAULTS, YOU DON'T LOOK FOR ANSWERS, YOU DON'T LOOK FOR MISTAKES, INSTEAD YOU FIGHT THE MISTAKES, YOU ACCEPT THE FAULTS, AND YOU OVERLOOK THE EXCUSES.
LOOK BACKWARDS WITH GRATITUDE, UPWARDS WITH CONFIDENCE AND FORWARDS WITH HOPE...:cwm38:

Please stop posting in CAPS.....it is called SHOUTING on the WWW

allyn
4th September 2007, 10:32

thats really a nice one...:)

hilda_danao
4th September 2007, 10:36
i don't agree :(

forgive, definately
until it hearts
then forgive some more :D

i think that's being masochistic. :D you love to be hurt and hurt and hurt..................and so on and so forth...:D

LEAHnew
4th September 2007, 11:35

Oh... are u describing me? :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:That's great Yhilres....EQUALS A NEVER ENDING LOVE..:cwm38::cwm38:

yhilres
4th September 2007, 11:56
sorry win2win, i don't even kno that...:doh

yhilres
4th September 2007, 12:02
thank u all guys for ur comments...

hilda_danao
4th September 2007, 21:47
for example if you're working, you should not write your letter report to your boss in CAPS. it means shouting and disrespect. i just remember my high school teacher taught me this.

Mich
5th September 2007, 08:41

True. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
5th September 2007, 22:21
Please stop posting in CAPS.....it is called SHOUTING on the WWW

WELL ITS ALL I CAN DO TO GET MYSELF HEARD ABOVE ALL THE NOISE :NoNo: