PDA

View Full Version : El Nido Resorts - top global tourism award

Terpe
16th April 2013, 10:54
Besting more than a hundred other tourism organizations from more than 46 countries, El Nido Resorts won a prestigious Tourism for Tomorrow Award (TTA) during the recent 13th annual World Travel and Tourism Council (WTTC) Global Summit held in Abu Dhabi.

El Nido Resorts (ENR), a cluster of four eco-resorts in Bacuit Bay in Palawan, was one of four international organizations recognized for best practices in sustainable tourism in four categories—Destination Stewardship Award, Conservation Award, Community Benefit Award and the Global Tourism Business Award.

Source:-
http://lifestyle.inquirer.net/98837/el-nido-resorts-in-palawan-cops-top-global-tourism-award-in-abu-dhabi

Terpe
16th April 2013, 10:55
Anyone from here been ?

joebloggs
16th April 2013, 11:05
yes i've been, one of the craziest things i ever saw was a yak getting chased by as pack of dogs thru the grounds of a hotel and on to the beach :doh, i tried to throw stones at the dogs :cwm3:

Ann1984
16th April 2013, 19:33
we been there in EL NIDO8040804180428043

Our visit in EL NIDO was wonderful the island and the surrounding islands and the water was beautiful. share our some picture.

Ann1984
16th April 2013, 19:37

we stay at Miniloc resorts this one pics I feeding the jacks and the one was our island hopping called sneak island. so beautiful!

Jamesey
16th April 2013, 20:35
We've been to El Nido. Bacuit Bay is a truly beautiful place and the island hopping is amazing.

The "El Nido Resorts" are very expensive, but they look like they're worth it. We flew out with the same airline that ENR use and they seem to look after their guests very well. They also had a lot of literature explaining the environmental credentials of the resorts. If they have won this award, they must be doing it right.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

So well done and hopefully we'll be able to save up enough to stay there in the future! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Terpe
16th April 2013, 20:41
we been there in EL NIDO8040804180428043

Our visit in EL NIDO was wonderful the island and the surrounding islands and the water was beautiful. share our some picture.

Thanks for sharing Ann, certainly looks like a great place. Not so many tourists judging from your photo's.

I can see you had a great time there.

I hope I can get there one of these days :xxgrinning--00xx3:

(It's on my list :icon_lol:)

Ako Si Jamie
17th April 2013, 00:59
I've never been but I must admit it does look more inviting than Sidmouth.

stevewool
17th April 2013, 08:20
looks very nice and its on my list of places to visit too