PDA

View Full Version : i can't believe she did that! grrrr...

hilda_danao
3rd September 2007, 12:23
is that normal for a filipina ex-gf to call ur husband? grrr....

Mich
3rd September 2007, 12:53

why did she call in the first place? :Erm:

there has to be a reason. see if there is a reasonable explanation for that call.

kimmi
3rd September 2007, 13:24

hi hilda,

i guess Mitch is right,u'd better know the reason first for that call..talk to ur husband how u feel about it, and/or if u find it uncomfortable that he is still talking with his filipina ex..:ARsurrender::)

silver13
3rd September 2007, 14:59

i think it's not normal but probably there is a reason behind it, so before all the caseroles fly (just kidding) talk to ur husband. Communication is the key.

pennybarry
3rd September 2007, 17:29
Calm down dear:Erm: I know that one of the TRADEMARK of Filipina is being SELOSA:action-smiley-081: , but try to know the reason. Whatever the reason is, that would be fine:xxgrinning--00xx3:. It's fine to look/talk but not TOUCH:) . He's your husband already:Hellooo:
Before, I was a Selosa, but now I learned to trust more and more and got peace of mind:)
Cheer-up !

hilda_danao
3rd September 2007, 20:56
thanks pennybarry, silver13, kimmi & mitch for your good advices:). i really appreciate it. i already talked with my husband. he told me everything and even asked me to call the woman to ask her not to call my husband again. so i called her in suplada way. well, i found out that her reason is not really good. so i warned her not to call my husband again or else, i'll tell her british husband of what she's doing. yes, she's married and has 2 kids. isn't that insane? oh, it's a long story.
i talked to my husband already in a proper way and everything's fine now. i trust my husband fully.
thanks guys! :)

kimmi
4th September 2007, 00:26
i am glad that all is well now with u and ur husband..communication and trust are really the best weapon to make a relationship grow stronger..just dont mind that ex filipina maybe she's just envy with u..sorry for her..he he he

KeithD
4th September 2007, 09:45
Does this mean I don't get to kneecap anyone then? :angry:

hilda_danao
4th September 2007, 10:14
thanks kimmi! :) i really feel sorry for her because she doesn't seem to have a happy married life. she's envious coz my husband married me and not her 6 years ago. i can't believe she still has my husband's mobile number!!! :NoNo: how would you feel if the ex-gf will admit to you that she's still inlove with your husband. her calling and everything she did don't seem normal for me coz she's a filipina. :cwm23:
oh well, the most important is everything's fine with me and my husband. :) thanks again!:):D

KeithD
4th September 2007, 10:57
...and not her 6 years ago.

Simple reason for this, and common. She's having 'major' problems in her relationship/life now, and is turning to the last thing she can remember she loved.......not even thinking for one minute how long ago it was, or what life he now has.

wynna
4th September 2007, 12:03
Simple reason for this, and common. She's having 'major' problems in her relationship/life now, and is turning to the last thing she can remember she loved.......not even thinking for one minute how long ago it was, or what life he now has.

Absolutely true Mr. Admin!
Maybe she's just looking for somebody to rescue her or maybe to use...for the mean time.

charlwill
4th September 2007, 17:12
Might be she's jealous coz she can see u very happy to ur hubby while she's not!!!!:yikes:

hilda_danao
4th September 2007, 22:08
the first time i know, i really want to :xxsport-smiley-002: it all happened just yesterday. coincidentally my new friend i met just few weeks ago is a close friend of hers. i've found out that they're friends just 2 weeks ago. she told me the woman's side of the story. for me, there's really no need for the woman to call my husband. it's already in the past. she can't change whatever mistake she had done in the past. she now has 2 kids and a faithful husband.
she seems to have ulterior motive. she was really sobbing while talking to my husband on the phone (sigh) esp. when my hubby told her that he married me twice here in uk & Phil. she even asked my husband not to tell me. sorry na lang sya coz my husband doesn't keep secret from me or lie to me.
anyway, i really feel sorry for her. .i just wish she moves on with her own life.
thanks for your advices and comments Mr. Admin & everyone.:)
i really don't wanna talk more next time about this. hope u all understand. thanks. :)