PDA

View Full Version : Labour again show support for spongers and workshy

Dedworth
4th April 2013, 23:03
George Osborne: Why should the taxpayer fund 'lifestyles' like those of the Philpotts?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/9972717/George-Osborne-Why-should-the-taxpayer-fund-lifestyles-like-those-of-the-Philpotts.html

Layabout Lover Ed Balls :-

However, Labour accused Mr Osborne of “cynically” exploiting Philpott’s crimes to justify the Government’s controversial benefit reforms unveiled this week.

Ed Balls, the shadow chancellor, said the Chancellor’s decision to link Philpott’s crimes to the welfare state was “nasty and divisive”.

grahamw48
4th April 2013, 23:07
Those tosspots will just grab at any chance to try and grovel and con their way back into power.

Bankrupting the country once was enough thanks....not to mention opening the floodgates to millions of UNWANTED immigrants. :mad:

Dedworth
4th April 2013, 23:13
Those tosspots will just grab at any chance to try and grovel and con their way back into power.

Bankrupting the country once was enough thanks....not to mention opening the floodgates to millions of UNWANTED immigrants. :mad:

Yet deluded individuals still support them :crazy:

Dedworth
4th April 2013, 23:19
Philpott's taxpayer funded income

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304037/Osborne-questions-taxpayers-funding-lifestyles-jobless-dad-Mick-Philpott-gets-life-killing-children-fire.html#ixzz2PXGudvja

grahamw48
4th April 2013, 23:33
Sterilisation would be the best thing for such misfit parasites. :NoNo:

Dedworth
5th April 2013, 08:52
This week the Mail was slated for making the perfectly reasonable point that arson killer Mick Philpott was a product of the benefits system. Today it is George Osborne's turn. Now tell us what YOU think. But, beware, the Left WILL try to hijack the result

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2304037/Osborne-questions-taxpayers-funding-lifestyles-jobless-dad-Mick-Philpott-gets-life-killing-children-fire.html#ixzz2PZbeZB8A

grahamw48
5th April 2013, 10:14
Any kind of serious debate these days just seems to be immediately brought down to ignoramus level by an exchange of knee-jerk partisan rhetoric, rather than actually listening, then discussing in an open and honest way, and addressing the issue....in the interests of the majority of the honest hard-working voters of this country and their families.

I have never seen such a motley collection of gutless yes-men as we have in Parliament today. Shame on the lot of them. :mad:

bigmarco
5th April 2013, 11:39
To be attempting to score political points on the back of the deaths of 6 children is in my opinion shameful. Benefits never killed the kids Philpott did.
Mick Philpott has been a modern day celebrity for many years and it doesn't appear to me that anybody attempted to deal with his case properly or treat it seriously in all that time. There are many flaws in our benefits system one of which is you can continue to have an infinite number of children whilst not working and this should have been addressed many years ago. Osborne only raises it now because he can use it for Political advantage. He will probably still ignore the problem with benefits.
On the subject of WELFARE I would like to see Osborne discuss his boss Camerons recent speech which says that all Romanians and Bulgarians arriving in January can only claim benefits for 6 months. I reckon we could be skint by June 2014 if they all take up his offer.

Dedworth
5th April 2013, 12:48
I don't think it's shameful whatsoever - what is shameful is that we have a benefits system that allows the con artists, the feckless and the out and out scum to live a comfy life at our expense. Osborne is right to highlight that we need welfare reform to sort out subhumans who I see in every town and city happily living on my taxes.

As it says in my earlier post Philpott was getting the equivalent of £100k pa before tax :xxaction-smiley-047

bigmarco
5th April 2013, 14:02
I'm all for a careful reform of the Welfare system to root out the abusers. I just think it's cheap to be using an example where 6 kids were murdered to further your argument.
I'm quite sure that by the time we get to the end of this Parliament our welfare bill will be higher than the one Osborne inherited and no doubt the Daily Mail will still be blaming everyone apart from the Tories.
It's a very old Tory trick that they've been playing for years and yet the gullible still fall for it. When the economy is in trouble blame the unemployed.

andy222
5th April 2013, 16:30
He should have just kept his mouth shut and made a law for child benefit to be paid for 2 kids only. Just my opinion.

Dedworth
5th April 2013, 16:41
It's a very old Tory trick that they've been playing for years and yet the gullible still fall for it. When the economy is in trouble blame the unemployed.

I totally disagree Marco

These germs want to be unemployed, there's no Tory tricks or blame here. It sits fairly and squarely on Labour where the benefit system evolved to support such creatures and all the Somali etc asylum seekers living in £10000 per week Belgravia Houses

bigmarco
5th April 2013, 17:04
I'm not defending Labour here for one minute. I just think it's rich that these shower of Shiite talk about reform and all they do is attack the weak and the needy. The Philpotts of this world and the Somali's in Belgravia will still be abusing the system but the ones who need the help will be the ones penalised. Benefit fraud accounts for just under a Billion pounds a year and tax fraud accounts for £70billion. Have we not got our priorities wrong.
In the meantime my Tory Voting, Daily Mail reading Mum still has to pay £625 a week for care despite never claiming a thing from this country apart from Child benefit. I blame Tories and Labour for that.

andy222
5th April 2013, 17:15
Its the old saying if you ask a question to a Mp. There answer is we cant comment on individual cases. And that says it all.