PDA

View Full Version : Hi. My name is John and I am looking for my soulmate.

johnmcg43
4th April 2013, 22:25
Hope to find the love of my life on this site. Is this a reasonable expectation or should I look else where?
Appreciate any advice on offer.
Thanks

grahamw48
4th April 2013, 22:40
Hi John. Welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

There are a few single Filipina members, but I would also recommend joining one of the better-known dating sites like 'Tagged' and 'DateinAsia'.
They are both free, but beware of scammers and transvestites. Plenty of genuine ladies amongst their membership though....just need to be skilled at sorting through them and not get too cynical after a few blind alleys.

Above all, I would recommend visiting the country to get the full picture of the Philippines culture. IMO you really DO need to understand that in order to have a successful relationship with a Filipina, even if you meet her in the UK.

If you're just looking for a date, then there are quite a lot of UK-resident Filipinas on the 'plenty of fish' dating site.

Good luck.

rhodora
4th April 2013, 23:10
Hi :Wave:
hope you find what you are looking for
And filipina are good choices
ehem! Im a filipina :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
4th April 2013, 23:14
Good luck with your mission John

bigmarco
5th April 2013, 11:43
Welcome to the site John and good luck in your search :Hellooo::Hellooo:

Terpe
5th April 2013, 11:52
Hello John, welcome here.

Good luck in your quest :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Did you research this site before joining? What expectations did you confirm?

Angel04
13th April 2013, 02:43
Hi John. Welcome to the forum. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

There are a few single Filipina members, but I would also recommend joining one of the better-known dating sites like 'Tagged' and 'DateinAsia'.
They are both free, but beware of scammers and transvestites. Plenty of genuine ladies amongst their membership though....just need to be skilled at sorting through them and not get too cynical after a few blind alleys.

Above all, I would recommend visiting the country to get the full picture of the Philippines culture. IMO you really DO need to understand that in order to have a successful relationship with a Filipina, even if you meet her in the UK.

If you're just looking for a date, then there are quite a lot of UK-resident Filipinas on the 'plenty of fish' dating site.

Good luck.

Absolutely right.... but most be careful in tagged. many times i was cheated by men there. well maybe my fault too... too trusting

Angel04
13th April 2013, 02:45
Good luck to all of us looking for our soulmate...

phoenix10
25th July 2013, 16:58
Hi John, can you tell us more about yourself? I'm also new on this site.
Hope to find the love of my life on this site. Is this a reasonable expectation or should I look else where?
Appreciate any advice on offer.
Thanks

Dedworth
25th July 2013, 17:11
Hi John, can you tell us more about yourself? I'm also new on this site.

Phoenix - I wouldn't expect to hear from John he's been too busy to get back on this forum since the date he joined 4 April. Keep looking on here, there are single eligible guys joining from time to time.

Good luck in your quest