PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Haas

Haas
3rd April 2013, 17:20
Hi there I just registered here my name is Haas 28 from London. I'm single and interested in meeting a Filipina woman here in London. I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right place but ye if there is anyone interested in getting to know one another then ye we can chat. I also have FB and WhatsApp so just ask.
I'm a mechanic in South London I love my work its also my hobby, in my free time I like to relax at home and read, watch T.V, PS3, and once in a while I like to travel somewhere in the world and explore, I have been to many places and hope to continue my exploration.
Thanks for reading and look forward to meeting you. Haas.

Terpe
3rd April 2013, 17:28
Hello Haas, welcome here.
I took the liberty to delete your other post as it was a duplicate of this one.

Good luck in your quest.
Have you considered joining a dating site?

Haas
3rd April 2013, 17:34
Cheers. I'm such a forum noob hehe. Thanks.

Haas
3rd April 2013, 17:44
Oh and no I haven't registered with a dating site. I've been to Philippines the people and lifestyles there are definitely my cup of tea, however It's not easy to get there and I can't go as frequently as I'd like to so it would be great to meet Filipina lady here in London.

Arthur Little
3rd April 2013, 20:51
:smile: Haas ... :welcomex: to our friendly, online filipino/uk community.

Tbh ... MOST - though by no means ALL - of the Filipinas here on this site are either already married to, or in a relationship with, a British man ... but I wish you luck in your quest. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Haas
4th April 2013, 10:52
Thanks fellow. Perhaps sheer fortune may guide a beautiful pinay my way, I met some lovely women in and around Manila but I can't commit to such a long distance relation, I trust them they where very well baught up infact everyone out there treated me like a king and spoiled me I just can't go there regularly and I don't know the first thing about bringing a lady into the U.K from abroad.
In fact if most members here are married maybe they have single friends here (Single: Never married never had children) that may be interested in dating or to meet a good man.
All kinds of women from all over the world are beautiful, I just personally have a thing for pinay lady and would like to meet someone of this origin here in London.

Terpe
4th April 2013, 12:02
... I just personally have a thing for pinay lady and would like to meet someone of this origin here in London.

Sometime it's not the optimum strategy to exclude others :biggrin:

Haas
4th April 2013, 17:35
Yes indeed your right. When I'm out in the world I notice so many beautiful women of all ethnicities and backgrounds, London is very cosmopolitan, however when I see a hot looking South East Asian woman, particularly from Phil's, I feel strong inclination.
I do go out and mingle with society but I have stubborn proclivities when it comes to the fairer sex unlike some of my friends, who let's say aren't so fussy.
Hey who knows who you'll meet in the next minute.

bigmarco
5th April 2013, 23:00
Hi Haas and welcome to the forum.:xxgrinning--00xx3:
I see your in Fulham, may I suggest a Saturday night out to FM Club in Shepherds Bush. It's run by Filipinos for Filipinos and there's no shortage of ladies on a Saturday night.

http://fm184.com/Events.htm

Haas
6th April 2013, 11:51
Hey bigmarco good call, I recently learned of FM in Shepherds Bush so ye I'll be sure to check it out. Nice one thanks guys. The hunt continues :)