PDA

View Full Version : going to holiday..

beverly25
2nd April 2013, 14:35
hello i already have my brp ,passport,,i just want to ask what other documents do i need to travel or go to holiday in any european country?do i need like tourist visa or holiday visa ? or brp and passport is enough ?hope to hear from you guys thank you..

Arthur Little
2nd April 2013, 18:20
Alas ... you'll also need a Schengen Visa, Beverly. But at least it's FREE of charge to married partners of British Citizens.

Go to the 'Search' facility - which is located to the extreme right at the top of this page (with a small magnifying glass symbol just alongside it) - type in the words 'Schengen Visa' and you will find numerous threads on the subject.

I would, however, recommend the one marked 'Sticky: Schengen Visa Process'. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

jlags90
2nd April 2013, 22:47
hello i already have my brp ,passport,,i just want to ask what other documents do i need to travel or go to holiday in any european country?do i need like tourist visa or holiday visa ? or brp and passport is enough ?hope to hear from you guys thank you..

Supporting Sir Arthur's post, you would need a visa to go to most European countries. The easiest way is to get Schengen visa as it allows you to travel to more countries (schengen member states) at one application. I have recently applied for one and I did it at the French Consulate. I have made a thread out of that experience and here's a link if you are interested. http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/45349-NOTHING-to-PAY-SCHENGEN-VISA-(Spouse-of-an-EU-Citizen)?p=427479#post427479

Good Luck with your application, :xxgrinning--00xx3: