PDA

View Full Version : uk job offer.. help!!

louge
2nd April 2013, 04:07
Hi! this is my first time here..I applied via online to Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London and they send me an an online application form to fill up. After accomplishing the said form, they then replied to me via email that i'm hired already and need to sign the working contract attached to the mail and return it back to them.

They informed me further that they are going to shoulder the expenses for my visa and flight ticket as well. But i'm going to shoulder the expenses for my working permit. They gave me the name of the agency that would help me process my documents. Guys, do u think this is legit? I was not even interviewed by the employer on any other means of communication.. need your advice/opinion on this..thanks!

raynaputi
2nd April 2013, 09:20
​SCAM!!!! No chance for you to be hired that way for work here. Search on here about scams like that and you'd get plenty of threads about it.

han
2nd April 2013, 09:52
:nono-1-1:

that job is not for real. Even if you are within the country it's not as easy as like that
Like what rayna, said keep searching and you'll find related stories.
All the best for you.

bigmarco
2nd April 2013, 09:52
Hi Louge and welcome to the forum :Hellooo:
It's a scam unfortunately so don't part with any cash.
It may be useful for others if you post the details of the agency on here so they can be warned.

andy222
2nd April 2013, 11:36
What is the name of the agency?

Terpe
2nd April 2013, 13:27
Hi! this is my first time here..I applied via online to Waldorf Hilton Hotel in London and they send me an an online application form to fill up. After accomplishing the said form, they then replied to me via email that i'm hired already and need to sign the working contract attached to the mail and return it back to them.

They informed me further that they are going to shoulder the expenses for my visa and flight ticket as well. But i'm going to shoulder the expenses for my working permit. They gave me the name of the agency that would help me process my documents. Guys, do u think this is legit? I was not even interviewed by the employer on any other means of communication.. need your advice/opinion on this..thanks!

No offence intended louge, but interestingly you found you way here to the forum and asked the question(s) which could have been answered by:-
a) a simple search on google
b) a look at the UKBA website under Working in the UK Working in the UK (http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas-immigration/working/)
c) searching on this forum

By the way as others have said it's really a scam forget it. Look at the link above from UKBA to discover how difficult it is to secure a visa to work in UK

louge
18th April 2013, 02:19
hi! thanks rayna! it was totally a scam..thanks again. :smile:

louge
18th April 2013, 02:21
thanks han. appreciate your help. :smile:

louge
18th April 2013, 02:23
thanks bigmarco! :smile:

louge
18th April 2013, 02:26
hi andy! here's the name of the agency:

HMRC Consulting Office:
100 Parliament Street,
Westminster London SW1A 2BQ
United Kingdom.
Email: publicenquiries@hmrcgroup.co.uk

totally a scam.. thanks anyway

Terpe
18th April 2013, 08:35
hi andy! here's the name of the agency:

HMRC Consulting Office:
100 Parliament Street,
Westminster London SW1A 2BQ
United Kingdom.
Email: publicenquiries@hmrcgroup.co.uk

totally a scam.. thanks anyway

:doh

HMRC ???????????

Why don't folks just do a quick google search

Crystal Travel
23rd April 2013, 11:18
hello Louge,

All the Best for your future. Stay away from these spam emails.

om4optics
29th May 2013, 22:07
Hi there!

I came accross to this website with one of the UK seller I trasancted in eBay gave this link for the
purpose of our discussion regarding postage for reference. I readed the forum and saw some thread that
captures my attention regarding Job opportunity to United Kingdom in the field of Information Technology Industry.

Basically I'm looking for career in company based in United Kingdom that need or have opening position for Information Technology(IT).

Im 34 male, Im Graduated in the course of IT, 4 years. 10-13 years of experience in different company local and abroad in the field of
Information Technology - Hardware and Application which include client company.

Resourceful person and hardworking. Technology is my passion and happiness to work with. I love doing research development, Installation, procurement,
dealing with vendor for contracts, supervision, managing and other related work.

If needed I can help to process my local paper and documents. I can shoulder expenses localy for the legal document
for processing. Other expenses like visa and permit Im open to share expenses or make refund upon starting for work when I get there.

My permanent address is Located somewhere in Quezon City in Manila,Philippines. I can accept personal interview localy if you are here or
abroad using skype or any other software using my own DSL.

You can contact me anytime to this email address: REMOVED FOR SAFETY

Hope to hear from you! :Wave:

Steve.r
30th May 2013, 01:22
Hi there!

I came accross to this website with one of the UK seller I trasancted in eBay gave this link for the
purpose of our discussion regarding postage for reference. I readed the forum and saw some thread that
captures my attention regarding Job opportunity to United Kingdom in the field of Information Technology Industry.

Basically I'm looking for career in company based in United Kingdom that need or have opening position for Information Technology(IT).

Im 34 male, Im Graduated in the course of IT, 4 years. 10-13 years of experience in different company local and abroad in the field of
Information Technology - Hardware and Application which include client company.

Resourceful person and hardworking. Technology is my passion and happiness to work with. I love doing research development, Installation, procurement,
dealing with vendor for contracts, supervision, managing and other related work.

If needed I can help to process my local paper and documents. I can shoulder expenses localy for the legal document
for processing. Other expenses like visa and permit Im open to share expenses or make refund upon starting for work when I get there.

My permanent address is Located somewhere in Quezon City in Manila,Philippines. I can accept personal interview localy if you are here or
abroad using skype or any other software using my own DSL.

You can contact me anytime to this email address: REMOVED FOR SAFETY

Hope to hear from you! :Wave:

The chances of you realizing your dream to work in the UK are about 100% ZERO!!
Please read post #6 above (b) and follow the link.

If you are offered a job here by an agency or through an email, then it will also be almost 100% a SCAMMER.

If someone offers you a job and asks you to pay for processing your papers or asks for money through Western Union it is 100% FAKE and a SCAM.

Sorry for the bad news, but it is the harsh reality today.