PDA

View Full Version : not very well

stevewool
31st March 2013, 07:20
well there you are one minute full of beans and walking on air, the next, sneezing, coughing, more sneezing, eyes running did i mention sneezing, heavy head and thats Emma not me, can anyone tell me why is it when just the 1 eye seems to run???,
Anyway back to Ems, she has been like this for a few days now and is she tucked up in bed with a hot water bottle NO, she is at work, and will she be doing a double shift, well lets wait and see, i told her i shall call her work but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO , i cant let them down:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:, good old Em:smile:

tiger31
31st March 2013, 09:27
my EX wife used to send me to work If I was dying with the flu and any other ailments she said we need the money thats when I knew money was more important to her than me thats why she,s an EX .

grahamw48
31st March 2013, 10:33
I became suspicious of mine when she moved back to England, leaving me to look after the kids for 2 years....and didn't come back. :cwm3:

malditako
31st March 2013, 11:45
i had it for two weeks only right side ( eyes, nose, and right throat) and terrible headache, its weird. but i suspect its a sinus...i took antihisthamine and it went down the next day.

sars_notd_virus
1st April 2013, 14:04
I dont want to pass my bug to anyone,..if i am sick i stay home and recuperate so i can get back to work with a full power.