PDA

View Full Version : Girl gets giant 36DD boobs... courtesy of the taxpayer

Dedworth
26th March 2013, 17:25
Wannabe glamour model Josie Cunningham shows off her new 36DD boobs — served up on the NHS.

Josie, 22, had a £4,800 breast op funded by the taxpayer after telling her GP that being flat-chested was causing emotional distress.

The Leeds telesales girl said: “My new boobs have changed my life, now I want to be the new Katie Price.”

Despite earning just £9,000-a-year in telesales, Josie has made several trips from her Yorkshire home to get used to the celebrity lifestyle in London nightspots.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4859852/Taxpayers-fund-wannabe-models-giant-36DD-NHS-boobs.html#ixzz2OfD2EC00

The NHS staff that sanctioned this scandalous waste of money should be dismissed for gross incompetence. She will be getting her tats removed foc next

melovesengland
26th March 2013, 17:33
I dont want to be funny but there are loads of people outhere needing urgent treatment than this lady having her boobs pumped up. She can afford to buy LV bags which are very expensive and order a bloody dog but she cant afford to pay privately for her boobs to be done. People work day and night to pay for their taxes and yet NHS spends it into a not so urgent and in need case. Completely ridiculous and waste of money!! :NoNo:

bigmarco
26th March 2013, 17:57
:cwm23:

imagine
26th March 2013, 18:17
I think somebody made a boo boo, don't mean to be unkind but its her face that needs surgery:omg:

Arthur Little
26th March 2013, 18:22
The *NHS staff that sanctioned this scandalous waste of money should be dismissed for gross incompetence.

:iagree: ... *they've certainly been responsible for a couple of boobs there!!

bigmarco
26th March 2013, 18:41
Sadly a sign of the times we live in. A young mother of 2 children aspires to being a slapper and we help to fund her ambitions.
My sympathies are with Harley and Frankie :cwm23:

Arthur Little
26th March 2013, 19:33
:crazy: ... silliconsultant should've told her, "No way, Josie"!

lordna
26th March 2013, 20:07
I think somebody made a boo boo, don't mean to be unkind but its her face that needs surgery:omg:

Hahahaha....your right!

lilbasuk
26th March 2013, 20:15
right thats it im off to the quack!...... need to get this receding hairline sorted ;) get me self a wayne rooney do on the NHS :icon_lol:

Arthur Little
26th March 2013, 21:01
right thats it im off to the quack!...... need to get this receding hairline sorted ;) get me self a wayne rooney do on the *NHS :icon_lol:

:yeahthat:'s a somewhat bald statement ... likely to be met with an appropriate no 'airs 'n' graces' reply along the lines of, "away 'n' raffle yourself ...
... we're in a recession too!! And we're [not] a *NO HAIR SERVICE!" :icon_lol:

joebloggs
26th March 2013, 21:11
:yikes: scouse brow alert :xxparty-smiley-004:

lilbasuk
26th March 2013, 21:38
:yeahthat:'s a somewhat bald statement ... likely to be met with an appropriate no 'airs 'n' graces' reply along the lines of, "away 'n' raffle yourself ...
... we're in a recession too!! And we're [not] a *NO HAIR SERVICE!" :icon_lol:
:ARsurrender::biggrin:

Steve.r
27th March 2013, 04:50
What a slapper. :repuke:

mickcant
27th March 2013, 07:23

That was my first thought on seeing the picture:doh.

Mick, who preferes things small and neat, not filled with goo:furious3:

stevewool
27th March 2013, 07:38
no comment:NoNo::NoNo::NoNo:

Michael Parnham
27th March 2013, 09:36
She looks much much nicer before the operation!:crazy:

Terpe
27th March 2013, 10:32
Well to be truthful I also thought she looked a bit unusual in that photo. Especially as the article made reference to wanting to be a 'would be model'. Perhaps it's just poor make-up skills
Only an opinion

Dedworth
27th March 2013, 10:40
Would be model :laugher:

Tats on her wrist and lower belly, just another cheap slapper

imagine
27th March 2013, 10:49
That was my first thought on seeing the picture:doh.

Mick, who preferes things small and neat, not filled with goo:furious3:

aint nothing like the real thing:biggrin:

grahamw48
27th March 2013, 10:53
I got turned down.

They said the bit I wanted enlarging was already above average size. :cwm3:

imagine
27th March 2013, 10:55
I got turned down.

They said the bit I wanted enlarging was already above average size. :cwm3:

you bragging or complaining :icon_lol::icon_lol:

Dedworth