PDA

View Full Version : Flights Booked!

Jamesey
22nd March 2013, 23:45
After a couple of months searching, we've finally booked flights for our next holiday to the Philippines! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We're going over Christmas, so the flights were always going to be expensive, but we managed to get them for £860 each with Asiana, which I was quite pleased with. The times are very convenient too, except for a 9 hour stopover on the way back. But we might try and fit in a quick tour around Seoul. We've also got to "add" our new baby to the ticket once he's born!

So we're all very excited, especially my wife. Her mum & dad are currently spending a few months here in the UK and we'll be seeing them again in the Philippines December. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ako Si Jamie
23rd March 2013, 02:07
Have a good time! :smile: What part are you going to?

Doc Alan
23rd March 2013, 08:39
Good news Jamesey and you will be looking forward to the arrival of your new baby - an eventful year ahead :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

andy222
23rd March 2013, 09:13
Im sure you will enjoy it jamesey.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
23rd March 2013, 10:34
wow thats a lot of cash but the most important thing is if you are happy then all is well

Jamesey
23rd March 2013, 18:09
We usually spend some time in Manila and in my wife's provice in the Cagayan Valley. We also like to visit a nice beach destination! Last time it was El Nido, which will be difficult to improve on, but we might go back to Boracay this time.

I know the flights are expensive, but Xmas was our only real option. It's the only time of year that I can get 3 weeks off work and we're limited to the school holidays. It's also a great time to visit, with friends and family off work, lots of parties, etc. We've got some friends from London there at the same time too.

sars_notd_virus
23rd March 2013, 18:46
wow £860 still a good price ...have fun :xxgrinning--00xx3:

scottishbride
23rd March 2013, 20:38
That is a good rate for December month. Enjoy! :Wave:

stevewool
23rd March 2013, 20:40
thats on my to do list El Nido looks a fantastic place to see

Terpe
23rd March 2013, 20:46
After a couple of months searching, we've finally booked flights for our next holiday to the Philippines! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

We're going over Christmas, so the flights were always going to be expensive, but we managed to get them for £860 each with Asiana, which I was quite pleased with. The times are very convenient too, except for a 9 hour stopover on the way back. But we might try and fit in a quick tour around Seoul. We've also got to "add" our new baby to the ticket once he's born!

So we're all very excited, especially my wife. Her mum & dad are currently spending a few months here in the UK and we'll be seeing them again in the Philippines December. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

All sounds good to me.
I've had some great visits at Christmas time and lots of brilliant memories.

Yeah, I can imagine the excitment that everyone feels.

It'll be a wonderful holiday :Jump:

Michael Parnham
8th December 2013, 09:44
Hello Highlander, have you booked yet, thought you were flying this month!:Erm: