PDA

View Full Version : Have you seen this Ded?

andy222
22nd March 2013, 00:32
Right up your street Ded.:biggrin:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b01rj2nm/Motorway_Cops_Series_4_Lights_Out/

Dedworth
22nd March 2013, 08:47
Thanks for that Andy I'll watch it over the weekend - no doubt it has an all star Romanian cast

Dedworth
25th March 2013, 01:28
Just watched it - Romanian filth, released on bail, no charges:cwm23:

bigmarco
25th March 2013, 02:35
Just watched it - Romanian filth, released on bail, no charges:cwm23:

I blame us a much as them. We catch a gang some of whom have previous convictions for cable theft. They are in possession of equipment to commit the crime and yet we release them without charge. Must be depressing being Old Bill sometimes :cwm23:

Dedworth
25th March 2013, 10:27
I blame us a much as them. We catch a gang some of whom have previous convictions for cable theft. They are in possession of equipment to commit the crime and yet we release them without charge. Must be depressing being Old Bill sometimes :cwm23:

No doubt this failure to press charges is down to the Crown Prosecution Service. This organisation is infested by lefties and bleeding heart liberals do gooders who view the Roma as an oppressed minority who should be allowed to offend without risk of punishment.

grahamw48
25th March 2013, 16:04
That's the programme I was referring to the other day.

Our system of crime and NON-punishment is just beyond a joke. :NoNo:

bigmarco
25th March 2013, 16:07
No doubt this failure to press charges is down to the Crown Prosecution Service. This organisation is infested by lefties and bleeding heart liberals do gooders who view the Roma as an oppressed minority who should be allowed to offend without risk of punishment.

I think judging by some of the coppers contempt for the thieving scum, the decision not to prosecute was taken by the CPS

Dedworth
25th March 2013, 16:16
That's the programme I was referring to the other day.

Our system of crime and NON-punishment is just beyond a joke. :NoNo:

I thought it was another programme - ones featuring Roma vermin are quite in vogue