PDA

View Full Version : Back from my Holiday 13 days with my sweetheart in CDO

songz777
19th March 2013, 20:25
Well guys I am back.
It was a wonderful holiday, hot & sunny and 32c in her parents house with no air con! But we had a wonderful time and with her dear family who are so kind and supportive.
We weer careful where we went as CDO is not safe as the other cities away from Mindano but we went to malls and hotels to swim and ate out rode jeepneys and enjoyed most precious moments.
The journey of 18 hours flying was hard work even more so as my 2 hour connecting flight was a 10 min run from arrival and dept gate! with no time to stretch my legs .. talk about stress!

I feel a bit bombed out today but getting better.

I appreciate all your help guys here on this forum. Many thanks with sincere heart.

John

Ako Si Jamie
19th March 2013, 20:27
Glad you enjoyed it. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
19th March 2013, 20:39
Always good to hear how much you enjoyed your visit.
Yes it can sometimes be a challenge to adjust to the heat without aircon. Did you have any small fans ?
Personally, I'm not very comfortable with aircon and often end up turning off then on then off etc. At night I'd rather sleep without aircon hehehe

Anyways, you sound like you enjoyed every moment and had some great times.
Nice to know you have good connections with her family. Always makes a difference.

Ako Si Jamie
19th March 2013, 20:50
Due to Maria's skin condition we have the AC on all the time. Can get a bit chilly sometimes.

grahamw48
19th March 2013, 21:14
Welcome back. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good to hear that you had an enjoyable trip . :smile:

Probably a slightly longer trip would give you more time to acclimatise and get the body clock re-timed, but I realise that not everyone has a choice.

Oh, and fans only for me....never use aircon.

Michael Parnham
19th March 2013, 21:22
So pleased you enjoyed it John, well done!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Rosie1958
19th March 2013, 23:04
Glad to hear that you had another successful holiday! :xxgrinning--00xx3: