PDA

View Full Version : Free 3 months online rent dvd

LadyJ
30th August 2007, 11:26
Just thought I share this to you guys...

You can usually get 1 month free rent when you join to any online rent dvd but this one I have is 3 months free.. no obligations, just cancel your membership before the offer expires....

I'm a member of this site and it's great service.

anyone who's interested PM me and I will send you the code .:xxgrinning--00xx3:

andypaul
1st September 2007, 21:45
Thanks again LadyJ for those who have just come over will be over soon this is real handy as my Wife when she first came over was just wanted to adjust slowly and res from the whole application and flight new country experience and veg and watch films etc.

Paul&Jesse
1st September 2007, 21:54
Just thought I share this to you guys...

You can usually get 1 month free rent when you join to any online rent dvd but this one I have is 3 months free.. no obligations, just cancel your membership before the offer expires....

I'm a member of this site and it's great service.

anyone who's interested PM me and I will send you the code .:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Unfortunately the system doesn’t allow me to PM you :CompBuster:, could you please post the link instead or name the company? Thanks.:cwm12:

LadyJ
2nd September 2007, 13:48
Alright then, for those who wanted to join please use the link below

http://www.lovefilm.com/kd47f6b3e/visitor/sign_up_1.html

this one is for 30 days free rental only.

The code for 3 months free rental is limited only, so please PM me for those who's interested.

LadyJ
2nd September 2007, 13:49
Unfortunately the system doesn’t allow me to PM you :CompBuster:, could you please post the link instead or name the company? Thanks.:cwm12:

Hi Paul&Jesse

I saw your location is Nr Huntingdon... is that in Cambridgeshire?

Paul&Jesse
2nd September 2007, 15:01
Hi Paul&Jesse

I saw your location is Nr Huntingdon... is that in Cambridgeshire?

Yes, I live about 10 miles away from Huntingdon.

I'm just hoping my fiancee will like the area. :)

LadyJ
2nd September 2007, 15:17
I live in St.Ives..good to know that someone here lives just a few miles away from my place.

baboyako
2nd September 2007, 15:23
I live in St.Ives..good to know that someone here lives just a few miles away from my place.

Last time I went to St Ives, I met a men with seven :rolleyes: .. you know the story :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Paul&Jesse
2nd September 2007, 15:36

Yes, she will be pleased when I bring her (hopefully January) that there are lots of Filipinos in the area.