PDA

View Full Version : Any information about cheap flights???i need help of you guys....

claire
30th August 2007, 10:58
Hi all!!!!!
i just CAME HERE SINCE LAST MAY THIS YEAR, AND ME AND MY HUNNY , PLAN TO HAVE A HOLIDAY IN pHILIPPINES , SINCE WE DONT HAVE YET A NICE SUMMER HOLIDAY HERE,,, ITS JUST THE WEATHER HERE AND STILL THE SEA FOR ME IS FREZZING!!!!
SO I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO GET A CHEAP FLIGHTS.... ANY WEBSITE TO INQUIRE WITH???

LadyJ
30th August 2007, 11:04
Lots of cheapflights has been discussed here recently.. just use the SEARCH on top of this page or go to 'Travel tips & advice' on the homepage.

Shifty-Sidney
30th August 2007, 18:10
:Hellooo:
Depends on what you call cheap - if you are planning on a Christmas vacation you will be paying a lot of money because most flights are taken.
Dial-a-flight appear good, i have just booked with them. Hongkong oasis - cheap and cheerful and trySouthall travel. good luck.

fred
30th August 2007, 18:23
We flew with Oasis HK and found them to be bloody good..(the only problem is the smaller baggage allowance..23 Kilo)
Just need to take on your own booze from duty free.

denehazel
30th August 2007, 18:56
i have just returned from the philippines.i found hong kong oasis to be the cheapest.from hong kong to the philippines cebu pacific are very cheap.only one draw back is you have to go throught imnigration when you arrive and leave hong kong.leave your self time between flights.hope this helps