PDA

View Full Version : I thought i give it a try since i chatted with pinays for 15 years now

krihoum
16th March 2013, 20:38
Hello

I found this site by accident and i am glad i did, i have a lot of friends in philippines, but unfortunately didn't have the chance to travel or visit there. believe it or not, i chat with pinays since 1998. I can say i know a lot about the pinas culture and the language too (not fluent but i can say few expressions). I enjoy the customs, food (tasted some here in London, hmmm sobra sarap talaga) and even the movies (babe i love you is my favourite so far with Sam Melby)

I hope can find a special lady here in this forum, a pinay who can be a true companion.

Salamat

grahamw48
16th March 2013, 23:00
Hello, and welcome to the forum. :)

So what has stopped you from visiting the Philippines during the past 15 years...if you don't mind me asking ? :)

There must have been quite a few young ladies' hopes raised over that time. :Erm:

Arthur Little
16th March 2013, 23:33
Hello ... :welcomex: to our friendly, online filipino/uk community. :smile:

Now is the time to give serious consideration to visiting these beautiful islands; you seem to already have a head's start! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

imagine
17th March 2013, 01:13
i dont understand, didnt have the chance ? in this life you got to make a chance:xxgrinning--00xx3:

unless of course you were married or in prison:biggrin:

15 yrs is a long time to never have the chance

welcome to the forum

krihoum
17th March 2013, 13:18
well, the reason is simple. I become resident/British only recently and before that i couldn't even go back to my country of origin. The ideal situation would hve been to find a pinay here, but most of the ladies i chatted to were from pinas or middle east.
But, i guess you were right now it's time to maybe visit your beautiful country and try the "balut" lol

thanks