PDA

View Full Version : Latest Flight Offers from Crystal Travel

Terpe
16th March 2013, 16:22
Here are the Latest Flight Offers from Crystal Travel (http://www.crystaltravel.co.uk/cheap-flights/far-east/flights-to-manila.aspx?utm_source=Final+Mailer+List+-+Crystal+Travel&utm_campaign=f19a38cbaa-July_Special_Deals&utm_medium=email) I received today.

grahamw48
16th March 2013, 18:30
Wow...some good deals there Peter. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gawd knows who wrote their 'intro' though. :NoNo:

Reads like a Nigerian email. :icon_lol:

(Bold print theirs)

'The Philippian capital is indisputably an appealing and stimulating city among the Asian cities. This city tenders an amalgamated blend of ethnicity, superior sights, a surfeit of places to gaze, and a treasured experience that you can cherish with our cheapest flight deals.

A major boon for a vacation in Manila with cheap flights to Manila Philippines is the city’s vivacity during the day as well as during the night. With past reminiscences of war, Manila’s arms are spread open to the throbbing tourists that get fascinated not only by its past but also by the plenteous places of attraction - theaters, museums, libraries and other interesting places including entertaining scenic spots too. '

Any 'throbbing tourists' amongst us ? :Erm: :laugher:

Terpe
16th March 2013, 20:26
...Any 'throbbing tourists' amongst us ? :Erm: :laugher:

:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

Well spotted Graham, I didn't notice that :laugher::laugher:

I'm also very keen on those 'plenteous places of attraction' :icon_lol:
Wonder if there's a connection ? :icon_rolleyes:

Ako Si Jamie
16th March 2013, 21:54
That one for £442 wasn't there earlier. :Erm:

Ako Si Jamie
16th March 2013, 22:14
Wow...some good deals there Peter. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Gawd knows who wrote their 'intro' though. :NoNo:

Reads like a Nigerian email. :icon_lol:

(Bold print theirs)

'The Philippian capital is indisputably an appealing and stimulating city among the Asian cities. This city tenders an amalgamated blend of ethnicity, superior sights, a surfeit of places to gaze, and a treasured experience that you can cherish with our cheapest flight deals.

A major boon for a vacation in Manila with cheap flights to Manila Philippines is the city’s vivacity during the day as well as during the night. With past reminiscences of war, Manila’s arms are spread open to the throbbing tourists that get fascinated not only by its past but also by the plenteous places of attraction - theaters, museums, libraries and other interesting places including entertaining scenic spots too. '

Any 'throbbing tourists' amongst us ? :Erm: :laugher:Sounds like it's been written in Tagalog and converted into English using an online translator. :icon_lol:

Terpe
17th March 2013, 17:43
Sounds like it's been written in Tagalog and converted into English using an online translator. :icon_lol:

There are plenteous translators out there :biggrin:

Doc Alan
17th March 2013, 21:22
Crystal does appear to offer savings on flights compared to booking direct with the airline. For example, Cathay Pacific (
http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_GB/homepage?CX_FCN=CXHOME0_CountryChange )
cheapest Economy flights from London Heathrow to Manila during April / May are around 666 GBP, compared to Crystal at 645. It’s beyond my budget, but for interest Business Class is around 3,248 , over 200 more than Crystal – but still up to 5 X Economy Class !

A forum member recently was honest enough to tell us she was scammed by an online travel agent ( http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/44588-Paid-ticket-and-i-ve-been-scammed-!?highlight= ).

This – and the dodgy article on the Crystal site about the Philippines – makes me cautious. I have booked direct with the airline – KLM and recently Cathay Pacific – on flights to the Philippines over the past three years, with no problems.

I’m no travel expert. May I ask if any members had recent experience of Crystal in particular ? Some of their offers appear too good to be true !

Terpe
17th March 2013, 21:36
.....I’m no travel expert. May I ask if any members had recent experience of Crystal in particular ? Some of their offers appear too good to be true !

I think you'll find that Crystal Travel have been a fully bonded TA for many years.
There are plenteous forum members who have / are using Crystal.
Make a quick search to verify.

stevie c
17th March 2013, 21:42
Crystal does appear to offer savings on flights compared to booking direct with the airline. For example, Cathay Pacific (
http://www.cathaypacific.com/cpa/en_GB/homepage?CX_FCN=CXHOME0_CountryChange )
cheapest Economy flights from London Heathrow to Manila during April / May are around 666 GBP, compared to Crystal at 645. It’s beyond my budget, but for interest Business Class is around 3,248 , over 200 more than Crystal – but still up to 5 X Economy Class !

A forum member recently was honest enough to tell us she was scammed by an online travel agent ( http://filipinaroses.com/showthread.php/44588-Paid-ticket-and-i-ve-been-scammed-!?highlight= ).

This – and the dodgy article on the Crystal site about the Philippines – makes me cautious. I have booked direct with the airline – KLM and recently Cathay Pacific – on flights to the Philippines over the past three years, with no problems.

I’m no travel expert. May I ask if any members had recent experience of Crystal in particular ? Some of their offers appear too good to be true !

Doc i have booked with crystal for the last 5yrs & never ever had a problem
I always book through a very nice filipina whose name is cherry

I booked a flight with crystal only 2 weeks ago & had the e tickets emailed to me instantly
The next day i phoned cathay to confirm & sure enough the seats were confirmed & booke

robbie bobby
17th March 2013, 21:56
I have travelled the world many times over and if there is anything i have learned its always book with the airline direct whatever.travel agents tickets have way less benefits and an airline will always try to help you more if you booked with them direct for changes etc

Doc Alan
17th March 2013, 23:03
Thanks Peter, Stevie and robbie bobby :xxgrinning--00xx3:
I did search before posting, but as always it's recent experience which is most valuable :smile:.

SimonH
13th April 2013, 14:09
It’s beyond my budget, but for interest Business Class is around 3,248 , over 200 more than Crystal – but still up to 5 X Economy Class !

There are some much better deals to be had for business than that price. That's more or less what I paid last month with Emirates, but that was first class from London to Dubai each way and then business class from Dubai to Manila each way.

andy222
13th April 2013, 18:48
I have used crystal travel on terpes recommendation without any problems Doc.:xxgrinning--00xx3:.

sheriel
13th April 2013, 19:41
We have used Crystal Travel on many occasions and so have my Friends here,first class and very competitiveprices,will even barter a bit to fill there allocated seats on Flights,once had office in Cebu,maybe they still have :xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
13th April 2013, 22:28
well their facebook page doesn't inspire much confidence https://www.facebook.com/crystaltraveluk

stevie c
13th April 2013, 23:35
In all my dozen or so trips to the phils i have only ever used crystal travel without ever having any troubles :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Doc Alan
14th April 2013, 10:45
Thanks SimonH, Andy222, Sheriel, and Irishman12 for your replies :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

I'm unlikely to visit the Philippines this year, but I'm sure your posts will help other members.

Good luck StevieC and Florsel on your trip in the next couple of weeks :smile: !

stevie c
14th April 2013, 23:05
Thanks SimonH, Andy222, Sheriel, and Irishman12 for your replies :xxgrinning--00xx3:.

I'm unlikely to visit the Philippines this year, but I'm sure your posts will help other members.

Good luck StevieC and Florsel on your trip in the next couple of weeks :smile: !

Many many thanks alan :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Crystal Travel
17th April 2013, 08:21
Thanks for your trust with us & for nice words. We are always ready to help our customers to fulfill their traveling needs at very best price.

Crystal Travel
17th April 2013, 08:22
Thanks Sheriel for using our services :smile:

Crystal Travel
17th April 2013, 08:26
Thanks Terpe for mentioning our offer link here. We send our best travel deals on every weekend.

grahamw48
17th April 2013, 12:28
It's...Crystal Travel. :cwm24:

:airline::woohoo:

:icon_sorry:

Crystal Travel
22nd August 2013, 15:00
Hello to all fellow forum members you can subscribe the our weekly newsletter where we offer lowest travel deals.

Subscribe from this our link LINK REMOVED

you subscribed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

raynaputi
22nd August 2013, 15:11
Hello to all fellow forum members you can subscribe the our weekly newsletter where we offer lowest travel deals.

Subscribe from this our link LINK REMOVED

you subscribed :xxgrinning--00xx3:

You are in a very thin line of getting banned. PLEASE STOP UNSOLICITED ADVERTISING IN THE FORUM. If you want to do that, please pay the right advertising fee and contact the Admin.

Crystal Travel
23rd August 2013, 08:09
Thanks admin for your sincere advice.

fred
23rd August 2013, 10:33
Crystal travel.. I have also booked a number of times using your services over the years with no problems.. We always spoke to Charrie??
If you pay the modest advertising fees here and perhaps purchase a banner then Im sure it would be fine to offer our members some special deals from time to time..
To be honest..I cant think of a better internet portal than right here..1000`s of members that may wish to use your services in the future.
Have a chat with Admin (http://filipinaroses.com/sendmessage.php) and see how they can help you!

Cheers,
Fred.

STEVENJAG
24th August 2013, 20:38
hey people, not sure if this helps any ones travel needs but ive used an agent a few times just booked for november, heathrow too hong kong then too cebu, with cathay, i went on cathays site which too be honest has beaten some agents prices in past and the prices were this time quite high so i went on travel up site and got again a better deal saving 250, and with better times and connections which werent visible on cathays site, so maybe good for others too they are friendly staff and also have dug around too suit my costs before.