PDA

View Full Version : Comic Relief

les_taxi
16th March 2013, 00:32
Just seen Johnathon Ross etc on comic relief-bloody hell what an embarrasing contrived piece of crap!
Might be for a good cause but never seen such awful forced so called comedy

Arthur Little
16th March 2013, 00:39
:iagree: ... what a complete and utter :censored: waste of an entire evening's peak viewing time on BBC1!

les_taxi
16th March 2013, 00:42
Did not see it all but what I did see was the worst effort I have ever seen.
Format is dated, Ross looked knackered and out of his depth - totally cringeworthy tv, and if i see bloody John Bishop anymore I will go nuts :cwm23:

Arthur Little
16th March 2013, 00:53
:iagree: ... what a complete and utter :censored: waste of an entire evening's peak viewing time on BBC1!

:yeahthat: ... you would think in this day and age they'd recruit some decent, talented entertainers. Assuming, of course, there are still some to be had!

:doh!

grahamw48
16th March 2013, 01:03
I decided to give it a miss.

Just watched a fascinating documentary about Graham Parker and the Rumour...the band. :smile:

They are all about my age now.

I found them quite inspiring, and made me think, oh maybe I'm not so old really. Still lots of life to enjoy and take a full part in.

Arthur Little
16th March 2013, 01:05
Comic Relief? :icon_rolleyes: Huh ... even the recent repeats of 'New Tricks' would've been funnier - or, at least, provided a bit of light relief.

Jamesey
16th March 2013, 21:58

Even if it happened to be the worst TV show in the history of TV, I wouldn't call £75 milliion raised for charity a waste of an evening's TV.

I actually thought some of it was pretty good, particularly Peter Kay's sitting down marathon, Masterchef, David Brent and David Walliams. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

les_taxi
16th March 2013, 22:34
Even if it happened to be the worst TV show in the history of TV, I wouldn't call £75 milliion raised for charity a waste of an evening's TV.

I actually thought some of it was pretty good, particularly Peter Kay's sitting down marathon, Masterchef, David Brent and David Walliams. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

I would call it a waste of an evenings tv,bloody awful.
Why not have a night of quality programmes like a Brian cox special,Downtown abbey etc and link it to charity

Ako Si Jamie
16th March 2013, 22:35
I never saw it. Was watching a documentary about Phil Spector.

imagine
17th March 2013, 01:19
:yeahthat: ... you would think in this day and age they'd recruit some decent, talented entertainers. Assuming, of course, there are still some to be had!

:doh!

well now they got rid of all the pedo's i guess the bbc is hard up for talent:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Steve.r
17th March 2013, 06:13
This is why I don't give: http://cdn2.comicrelief.com/cdn/farfuture/8ZPUKydF-FtXfCFWUuDyDLaDZqbZQwJeibBBA_LuqAE/deploymtime:1363276732/sites/comicrelief.com/files/doc/accounts/Annual_Report.pdf page 32

andy222
17th March 2013, 10:15
Never watch it and i never donate to it.

Doc Alan
17th March 2013, 11:58
Never watch it and I never donate to it.

:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
18th March 2013, 22:43
Perhaps the real reason behind Red Nose day

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2013/03/14/red-nose-day-appeal-help-to-save-a-comedian%e2%80%99s-career/