PDA

View Full Version : Labour suspend Muslim Peer

Dedworth
15th March 2013, 10:55
Labour peer Lord Ahmed suspended over claims he blamed imprisonment on 'Jewish conspiracy'

http://filipinaroses.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=47

A fine example of human garbage elevated to the House of Lords

andy222
15th March 2013, 11:01
Suspended????? He should be deported back to his beloved pakistan. And that goes for a lot of them. This sounds as though he is inciting racial hatred.

lordna
15th March 2013, 11:09
How come he only got 16 days in jail for killing someone that was obviously his fault?
I notice also that it wasn't reported in the news that he was a Muslim, i wonder why?

Dedworth
15th March 2013, 11:16
Suspended????? He should be deported back to his beloved pakistan. And that goes for a lot of them. This sounds as though he is inciting racial hatred.

:gp:It couldn't be any clearer where his allegiance lies.

Dedworth
15th March 2013, 11:20
I notice also that it wasn't reported in the news that he was a Muslim, i wonder why?

Why shouldn't they :crazy:, he's not shy about it. He proudly proclaims himself the first Muslim peer which is a lie he was appointed by Tony Blair to the Lords at the same time as fellow trough feeders Lord Waheed Alli and Baroness Pola Uddin

CORRECTION

sorry misread your post many papers inc Guardian & Express did state "Muslim"

andy222
15th March 2013, 11:29
And baroness warsi how did she get to be a baroness? Tory trough feeder. She is out for her own muslim friends too. The ordinary people of this country have to pay interest on loans why are should muslims be different. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-21784419. Using religion is no excuse in my book if they are in our country they should live by our rules.

Dedworth
15th March 2013, 11:35
And baroness warsi how did she get to be a baroness? Tory trough feeder. She is out for her own muslim friends too.

Quite right Andy but there's only one team in it when it comes to rigging the immigrant vote

andy222
15th March 2013, 11:41
They are both as bad mate. Think about it. If the tories wanted immigrantns votes for power would they have introduced the minimum income level? We know who they are targeting. So therefore they have shot themselves in the foot in one way.

grahamw48
15th March 2013, 12:35
Boot him out.

Piece of :censored: !

andy222
15th March 2013, 13:15
Boot him out.

Piece of :censored: !
Short but sweet.:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Arthur Little
15th March 2013, 13:52
:cwm23: T'would "a peer" there's one law for them [Shiite] - political or otherwise - and ANOTHER for ... well ... :anerikke: ... 'nuff said!

grahamw48
15th March 2013, 14:36
This is what happens when naive idiots in government pander to minorities purely in the interests of 'political correctness' and vote gathering, rather than considering the much more important interests of the majority native population - not to mention, NATIONAL SECURITY . :NoNo:

They fail to realise that these social-climbing parasites from medieval cultures are there for exactly the same reason as most other politicians are...ie, to meddle in other people's affairs while lining their own pockets.

What kind of foolish country puts people into positions of trust and power who have close connections with THE ENEMY ? Just unbelievable. :mad:

Dedworth
15th March 2013, 16:19
Here's another one making his way up the greasy pole ably assisted by the Labour Party :-

http://www.thisisoxfordshire.co.uk/news/10290843._/

grahamw48
15th March 2013, 18:09
Thoroughly depressing. :NoNo: