PDA

View Full Version : Cathay pacific

timbo
14th March 2013, 20:45
Hk all!!

We are off back to Bicol 18 th April. Got flights from cathay. London health row. To Hong Kong 3 days then onto Manila for 3 weeks. Back to Hong Kong for 1 night at home. 673 fb pounds. Booked direct from cathay site. Thought this was very good !!!

stevie c
14th March 2013, 20:49
Yep not a bad price we booked with cathay from heathrow to honk kong then on to clark AC price £655 pp

Ako Si Jamie
14th March 2013, 21:03
Cost me around £630 with CP from Heathrow to Clark last June and I did see some fares a few months back for May I think for just over £600 from Heathrow to Manila.

stevewool
14th March 2013, 21:04
i am getting itchy feet reading all these prices:icon_lol:

timbo
14th March 2013, 21:26
Wife has residency permit here but Pinoy passport expires end of August. Can't imagine a problem? What do you think.

stevewool
14th March 2013, 21:29
Ems had just 4 months on here passport when we flown , we had no problems:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Dedworth
14th March 2013, 21:31
Wife has residency permit here but Pinoy passport expires end of August. Can't imagine a problem? What do you think.

I'd not risk anything and check the different countries requirements

Terpe
15th March 2013, 08:35

There'll be no problems with Philippines and none with re-entry to UK.
For HK all travelers will need a passport valid for at least 90 days following your departure date from Hong Kong

As Dedworth mentions, you should always check the regulations of the countries you will be visiting there are so many variations