PDA

View Full Version : If money wasn't an issue.......

Ako Si Jamie
14th March 2013, 01:03
Would you live in the Philippines permanently and take a few holidays to the UK each year? Or vice versa?

Would you live in the Philippines for the majority of the time and stay in the UK for maybe 3 or 4 months each year, perhaps over different periods? Or vice versa?

Or maybe you would prefer to spend the time equally between the two countries?

imagine
14th March 2013, 03:08
stay in phil permanently, i wont bother to visit uk again :biggrin:

Arthur Little
14th March 2013, 10:26
Would you live in the Philippines permanently and take a few holidays to the UK each year? Or vice versa?

Would you live in the Philippines for the majority of the time and stay in the UK for maybe 3 or 4 months each year, perhaps over different periods? Or vice versa?

Or maybe you would prefer to spend the time equally between the two countries?

No. 3 would be my IDEAL choice, Jamie :icon_rolleyes: ... were it not for the fact that I'm diabetic and need regular access to NHS facilities.

Michael Parnham
14th March 2013, 10:32
Everyone is different Jamie, but for me UK every time!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

bigmarco
14th March 2013, 12:00
In all honesty Jamie if money was no object I'd go half n half. UK is so miserable in October when the clocks change, so I'd like to head off to Philippines for 6 months :xxgrinning--00xx3:

grahamw48
14th March 2013, 12:03
Mostly in Phils for me, but air travel would have to be first class, as it's the flight that I hate now.

fred
14th March 2013, 14:59
Money IS an object Jamie and I prefer to live in the R.P with my family full time with absolutely NO plans to visit the UK in the near or distant future.
Absolutely love life here.

Terpe
14th March 2013, 16:09
Money no object eh :Erm:

We'd spend half our time in Philippines and half in Japan.
No time in UK at all. Period.

stevewool
14th March 2013, 18:04
well now you are talking, 9 months the phils 1 month to visit the family in england and another two months touring the world, just perfic :xxgrinning--00xx3:

johncar54
14th March 2013, 18:40
We have a house and a building plot in Phil but I sure do not want to live there, neither does Elaine.

We live in Spain,

Best of all worlds

andy222
14th March 2013, 20:27
Phils everytime for me. I would come back here for 3 weeks once a year.

Ako Si Jamie
14th March 2013, 20:50
Interesting!

I would stay in the Philippines around 8-9 months a year altogether with maybe 3 annual trips away to the UK and other countries for the remainder.

stevewool
14th March 2013, 21:16
We have a house and a building plot in Phil but I sure do not want to live there

Best of all worlds

do you want to sell it:smile:

Jamesey
14th March 2013, 22:17
I would base myself here in the UK because it's a great country! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

But I would travel all over world, making frequent and extended visits to the Philippines.