PDA

View Full Version : From Pinay Driver to British Driver???

-sillybilly-
12th March 2013, 22:07
Got my Provisional Driver's licence through today so I guess Im going to be one of the British Driver soon!?:Erm:

Husband had promised me that when I get my ILR I be able to start learning how to drive. :Jump:

So he's booked me some driving lesson and I start next week. :xxaction-smiley-047:xxaction-smiley-047NEXT WEEK?:grosyeux::grosyeux::grosyeux::grosyeux: ( give me a chance! )

Wish me luck guys! And I promise I'll give you a lift. :biggrin:

hawk
12th March 2013, 22:15
lol my wife say i ride my motorbike in phil like pinay good luck its not that hard lol just remember you cant use your horn to tell people your there lol or try driving into a gap only a trike would fit but then again trike/jeepney drivers do try to get into gaps that they dont fit lol sweet memorys

malditako
13th March 2013, 20:54
Good luck with your lessons clarice and enjoy driving....your freedom is on your way....hehehe.

South-east boy
13th March 2013, 21:00
Have you driven in Phils before?

andy222
13th March 2013, 22:02
oh well i guess our insurance will go up again.:icon_lol:
Just kidding all the best.

han
13th March 2013, 23:22
Good Luck to you -sillybilly-
I am learning with AA and had 20+ hours already and still needs more and more practice... and more and more expenses :doh :doh . I'm quite pleased that I passed my theory already last december :smile:

Just enjoy your time... while learning. You can do it :smile:

sars_notd_virus
15th March 2013, 16:31
I am driving in the Philippines but not yet in the UK ...the difference i can see is that ''slow traffic'' in PH and
''fast traffic'' plus the magic roundabouts in the UK.:biggrin:

good luck Clarice !!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
15th March 2013, 17:52
......plus the magic roundabouts in the UK.:biggrin:....

You must have been around this one then sars, it's in your area:-

http://www.armin-grewe.com/holiday/wiltshire/magic-sign1.jpg

sars_notd_virus
15th March 2013, 18:02
You must have been around this one then sars, it's in your area:-

http://www.armin-grewe.com/holiday/wiltshire/magic-sign1.jpg

yeah iv'e been across that one more than a few times, its easy really I dont see why people have a problem with it, infact I dont see anything at all 'cuz I have my eyes closed and my husband negotiates it, I dont know how he does it we never seem to stop he just goes straight across it, I might watch next time and report back.:icon_lol:

Terpe
15th March 2013, 18:05
yeah iv'e been across that one more than a few times, its easy really I dont see why people have a problem with it, infact I dont see anything at all 'cuz I have my eyes closed and my husband negotiates it, I dont know how he does it we never seem to stop he just goes straight across it, I might watch next time and report back.:icon_lol:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: