PDA

View Full Version : Donation

Peanutz
12th March 2013, 17:56
Hi All:Hellooo:

I hope everyone are well and in good health, I have not been in here for a long time but I never ever forget this big happy and friendly family forum!

I just have a question for Mr Admin :biggrin:

Is there any other way to pay the donation? I no longer use paypal, is there any other option?

joebloggs
12th March 2013, 19:33
:xxgrinning--00xx3: good to see u back

Terpe
12th March 2013, 21:16
.....Is there any other way to pay the donation? I no longer use paypal, is there any other option?

Yes there is.
I use paypal so you could let me have your donation.
I accept cash only and am willing to collect under certain circumstances (depend on the number of 000000's) :biggrin:

Peanutz
12th March 2013, 23:54
Yes there is.
I use paypal so you could let me have your donation.
I accept cash only and am willing to collect under certain circumstances (depend on the number of 000000's) :biggrin:

Lol! Hahahaha! Terpe you haven't lost your sense of humour:icon_lol: I'm just a small contributor so no way I can do 6 digits donations (I wish), I would actually, if I win the lottery, actually I am going to get one tomorrow, so wish me luck:biggrin:

So any option?:Erm:

Peanutz
12th March 2013, 23:55
:xxgrinning--00xx3: good to see u back

Hi there Jo! Miss you guys:biggrin:

raynaputi
13th March 2013, 00:09
Hi All:Hellooo:

I hope everyone are well and in good health, I have not been in here for a long time but I never ever forget this big happy and friendly family forum!

I just have a question for Mr Admin :biggrin:

Is there any other way to pay the donation? I no longer use paypal, is there any other option?

A cheque would do. Someone sent one before. :biggrin:

Peanutz
13th March 2013, 00:12
A cheque would do. Someone sent one before. :biggrin:

Ciao Rayna:Hellooo: that's cool, can you send me the details? via email or just pm me:smile: