PDA

View Full Version : Lovers Update

Admin
6th June 2004, 23:15
I set this site up to help Filipino's find love with a Westerner, but obviosuly allow any other countries to join in, otherwise the UK goverment will have me locked up for racism!!! :P

So far, their are two couples I know of who met on the site, and are planning on getting married.

Grace lives in Davao, and has met Chris from Kent, UK, on two occassions, and he's out their now sorting out the fiancee visa, so hopefully I'll see Grace again soon, as I met her when I visited Davao last year.

Judith was only put in the database about 10 weeks ago, but while we were in Singapore we met her, and then a few days later her lover flew in from the US. Nice guy as well, and although it's messy getting into the US these days, the hassle is worth it for a happy life for both of them.

I was thinking the other day, if these couples have babies does that mean I'm responsible for their existence? Scary thought, but nice. :o

If anyone else finds love here, please let us know as their must be more.

ginapeterb
7th June 2004, 01:14
Hey everyone I didnt find love on this site.......but I am happy to help others.........I found it through another site..........but we all know it takes commitment and time and effort...........always happy to help in any way for our Filipina sisters out there.