PDA

View Full Version : Mother's Day!!

sars_notd_virus
10th March 2013, 13:35
Most Important day in the Calendar??
Everybody has had a Mum , where would you be without us?? nowhere..you wouldnt exist!!...So let praise be unto the Mums, kneel down and worship us , you know it makes sense:biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

My surprise is I can do what I WANT all day:Jump::Jump:

Moy
10th March 2013, 17:48
:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

Terpe
10th March 2013, 18:20
Most Important day in the Calendar??
Everybody has had a Mum , where would you be without us?? nowhere..you wouldnt exist!!...So let praise be unto the Mums, kneel down and worship us , you know it makes sense:biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

My surprise is I can do what I WANT all day:Jump::Jump:

Yep agree with the sentiment sars :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Just to let you know there was a Mothers Day thread earlier which might explain a lack of replies on this one. :icon_sorry:

Hope you had a great day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

sars_notd_virus
10th March 2013, 18:44
:xxgrinning--00xx3::Jump:

Happy Mothers Day Moy!!:smile:

sars_notd_virus
10th March 2013, 18:45
Hope you had a great day :xxgrinning--00xx3:

thanks Peter :smile:

Moy
10th March 2013, 19:00
Happy Mothers Day Moy!!:smile:

Cheers sars...putting my feet:Rasp::action-smiley-081: up now with a glass if wine..thats it :Cuckoo::biggrin:

raynaputi
10th March 2013, 19:21
Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there! :heartshape1:

Moy
10th March 2013, 19:25
Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there! :heartshape1:

you too soon rayna:biggrin::xxgrinning--00xx3:

joebloggs
10th March 2013, 21:16
the misses came home from working the night shift earlier today, little joe see's her, goes to his school bag and pull out a mothers day card that he made at school for her, which he hidden inside his homework book, i didn't even know he made the card, yet he knew it was mothers day, he kept it hidden since Friday :biggrin:

:cwm24: times like this you never forget :cwm24::xxgrinning--00xx3:

han
10th March 2013, 21:22
he hidden inside his homework book, i didn't even know he made the card, yet he knew it was mothers day, he kept it hidden since Friday

aahh that's sweet :smile: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy Mother's day to ALL the mums here in the forum..

joebloggs
10th March 2013, 21:28
aahh that's sweet :smile: :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Happy Mother's day to ALL the mums here in the forum..

thanks, he's only 6, the other day as his mom was taking him to the child minder, he shut the garden gate and out of the blue shouted to me "you take care of yourself now" :cwm24: i got something in my eye :biggrin:

Moy
10th March 2013, 21:42
the misses came home from working the night shift earlier today, little joe see's her, goes to his school bag and pull out a mothers day card that he made at school for her, which he hidden inside his homework book, i didn't even know he made the card, yet he knew it was mothers day, he kept it hidden since Friday :biggrin:

:cwm24: times like this you never forget :cwm24::xxgrinning--00xx3:

same here Joe my 3 kids got it and to my surprise my name were on local news paper herald..and there each message written on it ..for me make my teary eye flooded:biggrin::bigcry::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th March 2013, 21:57
thanks, he's only 6, the other day as his mom was taking him to the child minder, he shut the garden gate and out of the blue shouted to me "you take care of yourself now" :cwm24: i got something in my eye :biggrin:

They'll always amaze you and you'll always end like that.
Don't ever think it'll change, it won't

Kids are a real special kind of joy:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Terpe
10th March 2013, 21:57
same here Joe my 3 kids got it and to my surprise my name were on local news paper herald..and there each message written on it ..for me make my teary eye flooded:biggrin::bigcry::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Lucky lady !:xxgrinning--00xx3:

angellegwen
10th March 2013, 22:55
happy mothers day everyone :biggrin: better late than never :icon_lol: