PDA

View Full Version : happy mothers day

stevewool
10th March 2013, 08:14
well as it says happy mothers day to all out there.
Ems got a nice bunch of flowers from my son and cards from my daughter a nice thought i thought:smile:

Steve.r
10th March 2013, 09:14
A good job you reminded me Steve, I would have completely forgotten. No adverts on tv to force you into buying cards or flowers here. I will give my Mother a call on skype later I think :xxgrinning--00xx3:

KeithD
10th March 2013, 09:36
I use Funkypigeon .... it's more reliable than my brain it you could order every card for the year on the 1st January then you don't have to worry about remembering :xxgrinning--00xx3:

MissAna
10th March 2013, 09:56
Happy Mothers Day to all mothers in the forum :love:

Terpe
10th March 2013, 11:59
I bought a nice bunch of roses, different colours. Presented to my wife last night with Mother's day wishes :xxgrinning--00xx3:

She was very happy. :Jump:

Michael Parnham
10th March 2013, 12:05
Yes, I will wish all the mums a very happy mothers day!:Wave:

Steve.r
10th March 2013, 14:24
I use Funkypigeon .... it's more reliable than my brain it you could order every card for the year on the 1st January then you don't have to worry about remembering :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol: and all sent with so much love and feeling...... :icon_lol:

I hope Rayna knows what she let herself in for as the postie drops in her wedding anniversary card
:xxparty-smiley-004:

bigmarco
10th March 2013, 21:50
Had a lovely day. First of all went to see my 92yo mum and made a fuss of her and then off with my wife and daughters for a nice meal where we all made a fuss of Mary Grace on her first Mothers day in the UK.

I hope all the Yummy Mummies who do such a great job had a special day. You deserve it.