PDA

View Full Version : washing machines

stevewool
8th March 2013, 22:12
how much are they in the phils, and i dont mean a boulder and a stream either

irishman12
8th March 2013, 22:37
that would depend what city/place buying ,type etc ,i presume new?check this website http://www.abenson.com.ph/pages/easyfurnishwash.asp http://www.abenson.com.ph/shop/categs.asp?categ=22

stevewool
8th March 2013, 22:45
thankyou for the site , thats going to help me :xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
8th March 2013, 22:52
no problem and if its in bohol -can give you a contact in tag city or ask her to check there.

stevewool
8th March 2013, 22:55
no its for my sis in law, its a house warming gift she is in dasmarinas

irishman12
8th March 2013, 23:01
here is another for comparision http://www.smappliance.com/productdetail.php?id=10138802 ,my contact is online on fb she told me there is abenson store in bohol at island city mall

irishman12
8th March 2013, 23:01
ah ok

grahamw48
8th March 2013, 23:40
You don't need a boulder or a stream now...just the big paddle to beat it with. :biggrin:

imagine
8th March 2013, 23:57
i saw automatic front loader when i was there in a mall ,robertsons cagayan, i think it was £400, maybe £500, i remember thinking was about same prices as here
cold connection feed only,
remember here nowadays they only built to last its gurantee 2 to 3 yrs

grahamw48
9th March 2013, 00:16
I just bought one of those cheap twin tubs for about p7000.

Did the job...just a bit of extra work putting it in to spin.

To our niece 'helper' from the province, used to washing everything by hand, it was luxury. :smile:

imagine
9th March 2013, 00:36
I just bought one of those cheap twin tubs for about p7000.

Did the job...just a bit of extra work putting it in to spin.

To our niece 'helper' from the province, used to washing everything by hand, it was luxury. :smile:

i used a twin tub in phil, found it just as hard as washing by hand, give me a front loader anytime,

my zanusi is well over 20 yrs old now, one of the 1st built abroad,with metal outer drum, just before they started building them here, with poor quality parts and outer plastic drum,at most youd get 5 yrs out of one now, i have never had a repair on mine yet, not even the drum door seal

grahamw48
9th March 2013, 02:12
Aaah, but you'll never get a 3000rpm spin in a front loader. :smile:

imagine
9th March 2013, 04:01
Aaah, but you'll never get a 3000rpm spin in a front loader. :smile:

ah but you can throw in the washing turn the program dial and thats it, the hard work is done

thats part the reason they dont last, uneven load super fast spin = worn bearings + drum knocked out of balance, hence new bearings wont last because drum out of balance,my old one is only 800 spin, ok 1000 would be better but its proberbly the low spin speed thats contributed to its long life span, this machine worked hard for a growing family and at one point for 2 familys, i dont want to part with it to end with a new one that will die before this ever will

jake
9th March 2013, 04:30
Buy it at Abenson.

When we have bought electrical appliances from other places they have a tendency to not last longer than 5 years :icon_rolleyes: and that includes SM and Robinson's.

Bought 'Sharon' from Abenson over 7 years ago and she has done her thing at least twice a day without any problems. Think she cost around 12,000 pesos at the time.

imagine
9th March 2013, 05:08
Buy it at Abenson.

When we have bought electrical appliances from other places they have a tendency to not last longer than 5 years :icon_rolleyes: and that includes SM and Robinson's.

Bought 'Sharon' from Abenson over 7 years ago and she has done her thing at least twice a day without any problems. Think she cost around 12,000 pesos at the time.

you call it sharon :anerikke:what is it :Erm:

jake
9th March 2013, 05:13
Its a Sharp!

Somehow it ended up with the nickname Sharon. Don't ask!

imagine
9th March 2013, 05:20
Its a Sharp!

Somehow it ended up with the nickname Sharon. Don't ask!

ok i wont ask , il use my imagination, :biggrin:

Michael Parnham
9th March 2013, 09:41
If you buy front loading washing machines in Philippines, be careful because the water pressure is a lot less and the modern front loaders that we use here will not operate so check water pressure wherever you are living. the top loaders that you buy in Philippines are ok, but they tend to tie your clothes in knots. If you have enough water pressure to accomodate a modern front loader you will find the known brands that we have in UK are available at Robinsons (you can check on their website) and are about the same price as in the UK!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

stevewool
9th March 2013, 10:49
thanks guys, well as i say its a gift for there new house, truth be told Ems sister asked to borrow the cash to buy it but dont tell steve she said, and she will pay her back this xmas, but Ems being a good wife told me and after talking we bost agreed it shall be a house warming gift from us to the family, the only thing i wil be asking is i want it named STEVE,:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:, THANKS jAKE FOR THAT IDEA

Steve.r
9th March 2013, 11:27
I have a sister in law not sure if it's a cheaper option though :icon_lol:

stevewool
9th March 2013, 11:31
you keep her steve for all the washing coming your way with the extending family:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Steve.r
9th March 2013, 12:22
you keep her steve for all the washing coming your way with the extending family:xxgrinning--00xx3:lol, ok will do. :xxgrinning--00xx3: