PDA

View Full Version : Spanish Schengen Visa

marksroomspain
7th March 2013, 23:13
Was just wondering the documents I need to show for my wife Jamie to apply for a schengen visa to Spain.

We are traveling for our holidays in June this year and have just sent off for our sons passport and now we have been told that my wife needs to apply in person at the Spanish embassy in Manchester as we reside in the north east.

Any information would be appreciated thanks guys...

stevewool
7th March 2013, 23:17
down load there form for the schengen visa if there is one and fill in what is needed, you need your marriage cert, both your passports, residence card, and make copies of these, thats all i can think of just for now

marksroomspain
7th March 2013, 23:32
Residence card steve you mean copy of her visa?

stevewool
7th March 2013, 23:41
yes, we have just done our schengen, we are going to france cheaper and its closer too, we had to go to london for ours, an agency that does all the schengens for france, but we have it and its for 4 years too , i have heard some bad reports about the spanish consulate in manchester, very rude i am told, just make sure you download the form and fill in only the places that you need to, remembering that you are a member of the EU and your wife is free to travel anywhere with you in Europe. if you want anymore help just send me a PM

malchard888
8th March 2013, 14:39
Was just wondering the documents I need to show for my wife Jamie to apply for a schengen visa to Spain.

We are traveling for our holidays in June this year and have just sent off for our sons passport and now we have been told that my wife needs to apply in person at the Spanish embassy in Manchester as we reside in the north east.

Any information would be appreciated thanks guys...

We will also be applying soon to the German embassy for a schengen visa, more form filling and time wasting but no choice if u want to travel

stevewool
8th March 2013, 22:40
we applied for the french schengan soooooooooooooooooooooooooo easy

marksroomspain
13th March 2013, 22:41
Can anybody tell me if its Manchester or Edinburgh embassy for Spanish schengen visa because I keep getting conflicting advice thanks...

alsmith38
14th March 2013, 01:14
I believe the one in Manchester has closed. So you would now need to go to London.