PDA

View Full Version : UKIP Bristol chairman quits 'after immigration comment'

joebloggs
5th March 2013, 20:42
:Erm:i thought that's what the police do, but because they have nowhere to hold them they have to let most go :doh

The chairman of Bristol UKIP has quit and will not be standing for the party in May's local elections following comments on illegal immigrants.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-bristol-21669469

Dedworth
6th March 2013, 09:37
The guy is 100% correct - why release a lawbreaker they will just carry on doing it down the road or in another part of they country.

Redundant military bases, derelict factories etc etc should be surrounded by razor wire, searchlights, guards and attack dogs. The illegals would then be held in harsh conditions, fed subsistence diets and would soon be hollering to be sent home

andy222
6th March 2013, 09:41
So why has he resigned. Surely he should have stood as a candidate and when elected he has more power.

KeithD
6th March 2013, 09:48
It costs us a fortune to lock them up though. As I have said before. a camping site in the Shetland's would suffice :biggrin: ... they'd soon want to go back home.

andy222
6th March 2013, 09:58
It costs us a fortune to lock them up though. As I have said before. a camping site in the Shetland's would suffice :biggrin: ... they'd soon want to go back home.
Isnt that against their human rights boss?

KeithD
6th March 2013, 10:21
Isnt that against their human rights boss?

Well Brits PAY to go camping there so it can't be :biggrin:

Stupid MP anyway.... we can't have any in power with common sense that is just STUPID :crazy: :Cuckoo: