PDA

View Full Version : Help please

stevie c
5th March 2013, 20:12
Hi guys i really need your help with this
Me & my wife are travelling to the phils in april with cathay going to honk kong then on to clark airport angeles my worry is as we are staying for four weeks we we be asking for balikbayan privelege but can we get balikbayan privelege at immigration in clark airport

Has anyone managed to do this in clark airport?

hawk
5th March 2013, 21:07
you should have no problem at all at clark as your with your wife you get 1 year visa you maybe asked to show marriage cert i was there from nov 12 till feb 13 i was talking with a couple that was doing same asyou they had no hassle hope this helps

irishman12
5th March 2013, 21:09
Hi ,while ive never been to clark here is a link with some info http://philfaqs.com/get-there/a-few-more-thoughts-on-onward-travel-and-throwaway-tickets/ Upon arrival in Clark, we requested Balikbayan Privilege from the Immigration Officer, who smiled, stamped and said “Have a nice year”. Again, easy-peasy.

stevie c
5th March 2013, 21:11
Many thanks Hawk & irishman that had put my mind at rest:xxgrinning--00xx3:

irishman12
5th March 2013, 21:13
in jan -my neighbour had flight with cathay to hkg and clark -few days before his flight found out they cancelled the hkg -clark flight and gave him flight to manila instead but wont pay for transfer from manila to clark

stevie c
5th March 2013, 21:18
in jan -my neighbour had flight with cathay to hkg and clark -few days before his flight found out they cancelled the hkg -clark flight and gave him flight to manila instead but wont pay for transfer from manila to clark

That dont sound good hope its just a one of incident & not a regular occurance but if the worst happens at least we will still get to the phils on schedule

stevewool
6th March 2013, 08:59
you must remeber to get your wife to ask for the stamp when you walk through the airport