KeithD
28th August 2007, 10:41
Lie to them to make them feel better :xxgrinning--00xx3: :Erm:

bigtombowski
28th August 2007, 10:43
what sort of issues mitch?

LEAHnew
28th August 2007, 10:51
Trust is virtue of an individual who earned from he/she really love...

I'm gonna add from Mitch thread.... How trust earned?

PeterB
28th August 2007, 11:33
This is so difficult, particularly in a long-distance relationship! Trust has to be earned and learned .. it takes time to achieve this, but only a second to lose it.

Doubts are natural, especially with all the rumours and reputations surrounding filipina/western relationships.

I can only recommend patience, understanding and tolerance.

If you would like more help with this, from the perspective of a western male, I think I would prefer to do this by private conversation. Please feel free to PM me, or chat to me on yahoo.

Shifty-Sidney
28th August 2007, 18:34
Trust is easy to give, but often abused.
Trust is hard to earn and easy to loose,
Trust is a lot like love - always make sure you give more than you expect to receive,

pennybarry
28th August 2007, 18:50
Long distance relationship is really hard, a little shortcoming can make my husband turned into bad mood:D He always saying maybe I found another guy but really I have lots and lots of patience:action-smiley-081: Until I lost my temper and shouted him "IF YOU DON'T TRUST ME DUMP ME" since then, I never heard him telling such things :BouncyHappy:

PeterB
28th August 2007, 19:00
That was a brave thing to do, Penny!

KeithD
28th August 2007, 19:29

She had hold of his testicles at the time :rolleyes: :omg:

pennybarry
28th August 2007, 19:29

Yes, I have always my limitations. He knows how loooooong is my patience, the only thing I hate is if somebody shouted at me, no matter who you are, I'll fight you back ahahaha. NO BULLYING PLEASE:D:Brick::cwm23: Sabi nga nila, MAKE LOVE NOT WAR:xxgrinning--00xx3::laugher::love::luv4::Britain::erotic4::4::smileybigtmouth:

LEAHnew
29th August 2007, 11:19
Trust is easy to give, but often abused.
Trust is hard to earn and easy to loose,
Trust is a lot like love - always make sure you give more than you expect to receive,

Very nice words Mark.... I'm sure many girls been fascinated to ur lines..No wonder many girls will wait you here...:rolleyes::rolleyes::xxgrinning--00xx3::xxgrinning--00xx3:

Les_lady888
29th August 2007, 12:08
"The worst lies are the lies we tell ourselves. We live in denial of what we do, even what we think. We do this because we're afraid. We fear we will not find love, and when we find it we fear we'll lose it. We fear that if we do not have love we will be unhappy.....so we end up with lies....not knowing that the more we lie the more we lose a great opportunity of a great love.

:love:

uli43
29th August 2007, 22:49
When my son was about 7, he lied to me. A perfect lie. I found it out. I told him if you lie once, people will never know again if you tell the truth or not. They will never trust you. He learned the lesson.

I guess the only way to gain trust is to be honest.

And I think at the end of the day you know whom you can trust or not.

It's true that long-term relationship is a problem, makes it harder to trust. Because it is much easier to lie. You only rely on what the other tells you. It's a big test, or a trial, as Lizyl would call it.

petti
31st August 2007, 22:29
Yeah... trust is a difficult issue when dealing with a long distance relation.
Espechially when i deal with a country like the Philippines. There are so many scary storys out there, and so mutch money involved. Its make me scared sometimes, maybe i think "what if im scammed". No offence to filipinas in here.
My woman have many times showed me the amazing goodness, and trust. Again and again. But sometimes its hard, becauce of scary storys... and maybe sometimes im overreacting to some signs that i may get all wrong.

Mitch! i dunno if your a filippina or a man. but from my p.o.w.
Its a lot of money involved. Like me have choose to give everything 100% to
get my G.F. and her child to Norway. If this fails i have put alot at stake that i may loose. I rely on a relationship with my gf to be based on trust, but sometimes you will never know.... i have also been burned before.
Sometimes the language will make some missunderstanings too, so its important to have often contact, either in phone, msn, or txt.
Its important to have open discussions, and try to clear up everything, if the
language are hard to understand.

Best wishes!

KeithD
1st September 2007, 08:39
Mitch! i dunno if your a filippina or a man.

:cwm24: Trust me......she's all woman......no dangly bits :omg:

fred
1st September 2007, 09:10
:cwm24: Trust me......she's all woman......no dangly bits :omg:

he he.. Wait till they get older!!

joebloggs
1st September 2007, 10:41
MITCH A GUY :yikes:

:laugher::laugher::laugher:

time someone went to spec savers :D

oh wife definantley says shes a lady, wife is a doc and can tell by the bone structure, etc .. and shes's 99% accutrate. or your money back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

tiger@tigress
1st September 2007, 10:44
oh wife definantley says shes a lady, wife is a doc and can tell by the bone structure, etc .. and shes's 99% accutrate. or your money back :xxgrinning--00xx3:

:icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol:

Mich
1st September 2007, 11:46
do i look like a GUY? :yikes: :yikes: :yikes:

PeterB
1st September 2007, 11:55

No! But I suspect that Wynn doesn't, either!

baboyako
1st September 2007, 11:57

where can I look? :CompBuster:

Mich
1st September 2007, 11:58
:doh

Mich
1st September 2007, 12:10

thanks Papa Joe! :xxgrinning--00xx3:

baboyako
1st September 2007, 12:41
:doh

I mean look on the passport, look an the birth certificate.. :Rasp:

uli43
1st September 2007, 16:21
I have a 100% trust relation with my Phil fiancee, even if we met only for a week, and even if I only know her since 4 weeks.

Cannot say why. I just know she is honest.

Before I was chatting with others, and I never was 100% sure.

We talk just about everything, also about doubts and being nervous. If there is anything, we go straight to the point, and get clear on it. I never experienced that. It's just great.

One good sign perhaps is when she also has questions and has sometimes doubts whether you are reliable. And if she talks about it to you.

If she opens up to you, shares everything with you, that's a good sign. I know everything about her family relations, good and bad.

I also made her trust me. I had trouble with my mother when I told her I want to marry a Filipina. I shared these troubles with her, told her everything. She helped me a lot on that.

Again, there is no receipt. But after the experiences I made, I think you should be cautious as long as you are not 100% convinced.

If it goes well, step by step, from both sides, you may come to a point where you can trust her to 100%. And certainly not to forget: where she can trust you 100%.

We plan to get married as soon as possible. Because we quickly found out that we are made for each other. On every level.

Sometimes it seems to good to be true. Then we talk again, for hours, and it is just amazing how we connect. Then I know again that it's true, not a dream.

I cannot wait to be together with her all the time. We are just lucky together, and everything is right. Amazing, I never knew that this kind of relationship exists. We find it out together - with love, admiration and respect. It works.

Mich
2nd September 2007, 03:43
I mean look on the passport, look an the birth certificate.. :Rasp:

Just take Joebloggs' wife word for it that Im a girl. :icon_lol:

kimmi
2nd September 2007, 07:39
Just take Joebloggs' wife word for it that Im a girl. :icon_lol:

i second the motion on Mitch..

She is really a 1000% girl,look at her pic now..oh Mitch why are u closing ur eyes?:doh:Rasp:

Mich
2nd September 2007, 07:41
i second the motion on Mitch..

She is really a 1000% girl,look at her pic now..oh Mitch why are u closing ur eyes?:doh:Rasp:

got paparazzi hounding me, dear! dont want my pictures taken. LOL

just kidding... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

kimmi
2nd September 2007, 07:47
got paparazzi hounding me, dear! dont want my pictures taken. LOL

just kidding... :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

he he he...:icon_lol::icon_lol: at least it shows that ure really a girl..but is it really u on the pic?:Rasp::Rasp:

Mich
2nd September 2007, 07:49
yes it is ME in the pictures i posted here (and in friendster, multiply)

it's better not showing the face LOL.

zef
2nd September 2007, 07:56
What's it say on your shirt Mitch ?:Erm:

kimmi
2nd September 2007, 07:57
yes it is ME in the pictures i posted here (and in friendster, multiply)

it's better not showing the face LOL.

well its good that u dont show ur face coz they might use it on something..:NoNo::NoNo:

Mich
2nd September 2007, 07:58
What's it say on your shirt Mitch ?:Erm:

it says... "2 sexy 4 my shirt"

Mich
2nd September 2007, 07:58
well its good that u dont show ur face coz they might use it on something..:NoNo::NoNo:

yeah i know... thanks!

Shifty-Sidney
2nd September 2007, 08:00
Hey Mitch - hows the trust issue going?
if i can help - let me know. :)

kimmi
2nd September 2007, 08:02
yes Mitch, wot's that trust issue again?

Mich
2nd September 2007, 08:06
thanks guys.

i was just wondering about trust. why is it so hard to trust again after having bad relationships?

zef
2nd September 2007, 08:20
“We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy”

KeithD
2nd September 2007, 09:23
thanks guys.

i was just wondering about trust. why is it so hard to trust again after having bad relationships?

It isn't, that's all in the mind. Old is th epast, can't be changed. Enjoy today, and start a new, could be dead tomorrow, no use letting the past cripple YOUR future because of someone else's :action-smiley-081:.

:Hellooo:

aromulus
2nd September 2007, 09:25
In God we trust.......

Everybody else pays cash.........:xxgrinning--00xx3:

Ok, ok.....:rolleyes:

petti
2nd September 2007, 11:08
hehehehe.... very funny... i guess ya all have made a point here nah.
Its not so easy for an outsider to know whos the real peapole behind the avatars and nicknames... it could just have been a guy, using gfs name and pic. as nick.
:ARsurrender:

Mich
3rd September 2007, 11:34
:Erm:

mommyhere
3rd September 2007, 18:05
Soon were gonna see each other, girl!!! just text me ha? And don;t forget what I've texted you...GRAB THE BOUQUET!!!! If it means life and death..GO FOR IT MITCH JORDAN...learn how to fly high....give them the 3points shot!!!