PDA

View Full Version : married

denehazel
27th August 2007, 22:03
hi everyone.i have just returned from the philippines.my fiancee and i got married on the 20th.we had a church wedding and everything went smooth.cost me a lot more than i thought but she was worth it.i had to leave her behind,it was not easy.now itd time to start getting her a visa.(might need some help with that).i would like to thank everyone who gave me help and advice,without it we would not be married now.can anyone help me with this.i borrowed my brothers camera to take with me,but forgot to bring it home with me,can anyone tell me the best way to send it here to the uk from the philippines.

aromulus
27th August 2007, 22:09
hi everyone.i have just returned from the philippines.my fiancee and i got married on the 20th.we had a church wedding and everything went smooth.cost me a lot more than i thought but she was worth it.i had to leave her behind,it was not easy.now itd time to start getting her a visa.(might need some help with that).i would like to thank everyone who gave me help and advice,without it we would not be married now.can anyone help me with this.i borrowed my brothers camera to take with me,but forgot to bring it home with me,can anyone tell me the best way to send it here to the uk from the philippines.

Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:xxgrinning--00xx3:

About the camera, the best and safest way, not necessarily the cheapest, would be FEDEX, DHL. UPS, or something to that effect. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

Good luck
Dom & Jet

andypaul
27th August 2007, 23:46
Great news on the wedding and regarding the camera like Dom says best to send via fedex or the like just to be sure.

mach
28th August 2007, 00:27
congRatulations to you & best wishes to your wife!!!

Mrs Daddy
28th August 2007, 10:36
congratulations noel...:)

mommyhere
28th August 2007, 11:04
how i wish...i could also find somebody...here there and everywhere...:CompBuster:: but seems to find my knight in shining armour here...:ARsurrender::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Anyway Congrats to both of you.........and may you live happilly ever after...:):):):):):):):):):):love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::luv4::luv4::luv4::luv4::luv4::luv4::luv4::luv4:

Thats why i'd rather attend parties to find Mr. Right...but most of the attenedees were all the Mr. Wrong....:Brick::Brick::Brick::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::Cuckoo::Cuckoo::Cuckoo:

Anybody from the Salvation Army here???? Pls save me...:bigcry::behead:

aug06_2006
28th August 2007, 12:37
Congrats both of u and best wishes!

charlwill
28th August 2007, 13:20
Wishing all the best and congrats to both of you.

Pepe n Pilar
28th August 2007, 14:47
CONGRATULATIONS TO BOTH OF YOU!!..... Yea with regards to your cam you can send it by FEDEX,DHL...