PDA

View Full Version : Cebu Pacific Airline max weight for suitcase ?

chippy
2nd March 2013, 16:30
Hi guys where flying soon from LHR to Kuwait Kuwait to manila and then on to Cebu but whats max suit case weight for cebu pacific airlines, for some reason i keep thinking 23kg as they said baggage handlers cant cope with the higher weight due to possible injury concerns.

imagine
2nd March 2013, 17:09
small -up to 15kg at THB 255.00

standard up to 20 kg at THB 425.00

large up to 30kg at THB 595.00

extra up to 45kg at THB 1,155.00

thats one way , same again for return,,

it says onsite up to 72% discount for pre booking baggage,

go visit their web site, go through the steps of booking , it will show you the weights and costs part way through on a drop down, shows before finalising

http://www.cebupacificair.com/Pages/default.aspx

stevewool
2nd March 2013, 17:21
cant help you with that but can i come with you

Terpe
3rd March 2013, 19:00
Hi guys where flying soon from LHR to Kuwait Kuwait to manila and then on to Cebu but whats max suit case weight for cebu pacific airlines, for some reason i keep thinking 23kg as they said baggage handlers cant cope with the higher weight due to possible injury concerns.

Your best option is to check the Cebu Pacific website.
Their baggage allowances do vary.
On some routes you can take more than on others.
Also the charges can vary.
It's quite possible to buy their 'Pre-Paid Baggage Allowances' at discounted rates. These can also be upgraded within certain constraints.
Usually the costs for pre-paid are very reasonable so well worth checking.

There are so many variables it's better to check the T&C's and see whats possible.

As a good start take a look here (http://www.cebupacificair.com/Pages/TravelRegulations.aspx)

Just scroll down to baggage.

I'm always interested to check out baggage limits and charges as that is one of the factors for choosing my flight.

For me I like to know:-

- the number of pieces of luggage allowed. (carry-on and checked)
- maximum weight/size for each piece. (carry-on and checked).

The above info is needed for any connecting flights (with different airlines)

Good Luck
Hope you have a good trip. :xxgrinning--00xx3:

melovesengland
3rd March 2013, 19:19

Visit this link of Cebu Pacific for more infos. There you'll find the baggage fees. http://www.cebupacificair.com/Pages/fee-summary2.aspx

jonnijon
3rd March 2013, 22:39
Wow thats a very long route to get to Cebu

grahamw48
3rd March 2013, 22:57
From what I've observed though....for OFWs, as long as it will fit through the cargo door...:biggrin:

chippy
4th March 2013, 01:57
Thanks guys we did check with cebu pacific site but just want to make double sure as we know they often suddenly change rules and then charge you.

Steve.r
4th March 2013, 05:49
I booked my wife's tickets to China and her allowence was 20kg and 7kg carry on bag. When she went home 2 weeks ago, she was over weight by 7kg and they wanted to charge me 70RMB (roughly £7) per kilo extra.

bigtilly
4th March 2013, 10:06
A little off topic if that's OK. I am returning for good at Easter and booked LHR MNL with Malaysia Airlines and was given a paltry 20kgs baggage limit. I rang their London office a couple of weeks ago, more in hope than expectation of blagging some more allowance and, was instantly given another 10kgs! Result!

It did make me wonder though, had I not rung, would they have told me anyway? I somehow doubt it.

On the subject of Cebu Pacific, I hate the underhand way they advertise their Promos and prices in general. They often offer Cebu to Bangkok for around 600pesos but, by the time you have finished the booking process, the price has gone up to 8500pesos! AARRGGHH!!! Why do they do this? I don't see what's wrong being up front with the prices and stop taking the pi$$.

grahamw48
4th March 2013, 10:39
Must have been taking lessons from Ryanair. :icon_rolleyes: