PDA

View Full Version : Any Pinoy stores in Scotland?

skye
27th August 2007, 18:05
Hi Everyone,

Would anyone know if there are any Pinoy stores/ restaurants in the Edinburgh area? Tried googling haven't found anything! Been having to go down to London for my craving fixes!

Regards,

Skye

baboyako
27th August 2007, 18:35
I'm sure there is a kfc there? :Erm:

rdc
27th August 2007, 18:55
Hi Skye Yes there is a shop located at 184 Easter Road Edinburgh called Food of the Philippinnes Tele 0131 661 5545

andypaul
27th August 2007, 22:49
I'm sure there is a kfc there? :Erm:

Possibly a mcdo as well

On a serious note i once suggested the missus and i try Haggis as we did the weekly shop in a wee bonnie tesco store in west london.
She loves the stuff and says it reminds her of a food back home the name of which escapes me at the moment.

skye
28th August 2007, 05:48
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the info on the Pinoy store in Edinburgh!:) Hehe, there's a KFC down the street so I guess that's kind of like home eh?

Andypaul, I think haggis has the consistency of sisig and bopis! Tastes pretty similar as well. LOVE the stuff! THe purple packet you can buy at Tescos is yummy, that's what I make in the house!

Regards,

Skye

jmlbp
22nd September 2007, 22:46
hi skye!!!

where u in edinburgh?

can we meet sometime?hehehe

was just bored here,3 months already here in UK but still never meet any pinoys hehehhe..

baboyako
22nd September 2007, 22:52
Hi Everyone!

Thanks for the info on the Pinoy store in Edinburgh!:) Hehe, there's a KFC down the street so I guess that's kind of like home eh?

Andypaul, I think haggis has the consistency of sisig and bopis! Tastes pretty similar as well. LOVE the stuff! THe purple packet you can buy at Tescos is yummy, that's what I make in the house!

Regards,

Skye

So you get the haggis, and dump a raw egg onto it & mix it up :xxgrinning--00xx3: instant fil food :BouncyHappy:

andypaul
23rd September 2007, 00:45
So looks like Tesco are Phill friendly they sell small tubs of frozen chicken livers and haggis maybe we should campigan for tesco own Lechon:Erm: